Talked to IIO...very interesting

abci

Registered Users (C)
Talked to IIO.today.....very interesting .

My rd: 4 dec and ND is 18th dec.I am sick and tired of hearing same AM message and could not help calling the IIO.

Two weeks back i called IIO. I was told "your case has been assigned to officer"

Today the reply was " your case has been moved to the area where it will be reviewed".Give it 30 days.

I was told no RFE so far and FP was fine.

Lets see what happens.

No Title

What does it mean by "moved to work area for review"

How long does it take after this move is done ?

My guess.

There is no IIO at all. We had talked to some dummy answering machine. It generate some dummy answers on our guestions.
The alrorithm is:
On first call - case is pending.
Second - With officer.
Third - Moved to work area.
On forth - they generated RFE for you.
On fifth - they send you deny notice.
But, be careful. If you don\'t call at all, they will lost your case.

that makes a lot of sense.new rus..may be the loop stops at the point we call.

I dont want to go to your step 4 :)

No Title

I think work area means the IIO\'s brain, where some decisions
         are being made.

Man, these people are so dense and philosophical.

case loop into a decison process

I remebered sometime ago I saw a process chart (in an INS report) used by INS to approve 485 case. If a case seemed straightforward to an officer, it would be approved right away. That is why we have seen many aprroved cases with Jan.-ND. While an officer had reasonable doubt on a case, then the case will start a journey going to another loop for a decision, that may take 60-90 days. That is why we have seen many early ND cases still have not been approved.

No Title

They gave me the same reply yesterday when I called them. But in the previous week they told me the case is with an officer.

blast K....i find that a little encouraging

Maybe assigned to officer means he has been allocated our case.and moved to area where it is being looked is slightly better.
Hope to hear something soon.

abci, I got that reply 3 weeks back. You can see the xls document

When I called IIO 3 weeks ago, she said my case is in the working area. But no news yet. May be I am not that luckyin this week.
Hoping for good luck next week .Cross your fingers..

No Title

Talked with an IIO. Both my wife\'s case and my case is with an officer for review. IIO said give it 4 weeks.