Talked to IIO today morning.....

rigate

Registered Users (C)
He said e\'thing is fine with my papers. Now they are processing April 30th cases..I know thats not true. I asked him, about the June/July approvals. He said He dont know anything about that. mine is july 7th RD.

Hey rigate

I am also from IGate, cen you let me know your EAC number, mine is EAC-01-258-5XXXX. Am just trying to see if they are in series for AOS filed from same company. My RD is July 17 2001

mine is EAC- 01-254-5XXXX

dont know what order are they processing...any idea ?
RD 6th july not 7th.

Wonder how

I wonder how EAC-274 is getting approved when we are still waiting. Do you know if IGAte ever receives a RFE?

Igaters

Have patience and do not call vsc, they have standard answer that they r processing April cases. I am also from igate(June rd and never called vsc) got approved without rfe. These days I don\'t see many rfes so do not loose patience and sit tight your turn is coming...

igater

yeah..no more talk with IIO.. he will have the same answer always...better check the AVM.

No idea how they are processing RD 13th july. In which order are they procecssing ? I think some other officer has RD July 1 to July 12th applications. But some reason he is very slow and not approving it.