Talked To IIO, RFE Ordered

ScorpionRaj

Registered Users (C)
Hi
  I just check with IIO, she told me that they have ordered REF form but RFE is not sent yet. She didn\'t tell me what was that RFE is all about.
Keeping my fingers crossed,
RD : 04/26 ND : 06/26 FP : 10/20 (San Jose)
  Hopefully RFE is about W2 & paystub, which I can provide as I am with same employer.

spoke to one IIO..she said our FPs are good/OK..means FPs quality is good

how relable is this info..comments..

Johy Lever: ur message for me or ScorpionRaj??my AVM says..process resumed

Spoke w/ IIO

i just called and spoke to iio. she said fp notice is being sent to you while i already did fp in dec. message changed to "fp results received and processing resumed" on jan 11. I even told her that I did the fp in dec.
i was booked for few hrs and finger prints taken sometime in 99 for not showing up for court date for the car accident. could it be something related to that.
any help is appreciated.
thanks

Nope..

My finger prints were received/reviewed to be in good quality since Jan 9th. I am no where near getting a decision on my case. I just talked with IIO yesterday- application is still sitting on some shelf collecting dust! Don\'t raise your hopes!
But then again, nothing in INS follows logic or any certain pattern- so I might be eating my own words tomorrow!

ScorpianRaj, sorry to hear about RFE

Is your AVM message talking about RFE or not? You really want to believe it when you get the RFE notice in your hand. One never knows what might happen. Remember Sangli\'s case? I hope that you get approval soon.

ScorpionRaj -----

I am sorry to hear abt ur RFE.

Hope it all clears for you and wish for get your approval...

--amburan.

No Title

Sorry ScorpianRaj to hear of your RFE.
It will add a few months of waiting, but
at least you know they have opened your file
and the RFE is the only thing they found wrong
with it!

Thank You Friends For Your Concern

Actually, my AVM still says "Dec 29...." message but when I talked to IIO yesterday she told me that they have ordered RFE but not yet mailed it. I am not sure how long they take to mail it. Any idea how long it takes to approve onve they receive reply for my RFE.
Thanks

very sorry to hear abt ur rfe

you were so close to amburan.dont worry.good luck on your rfe.

regards,
swara

You are alright

The most recent RFE case was sangli\'s (see link below). RFE responded on 1/25 and case approved on 2/1. Not bad at all, huh?

Since you are still employed with your sponsor, all this should only amount to a delay of a month. More importantly you can stop wondering if your case has been assigned etc. Now it is a straightforward countdown. Relax.

sangli "Another INS Bummer!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - An RFE Case" 2/6/02 10:37pm

AVM Is Not Yet Updated For RFE !!!

Just checked AVM & it still say\'s old message "On Dec 29th....". Any idea The message will reflect RFE Issue?

AVM and RFE

Yes. When I got RFE for my EAD case my message changed to "On Nov. 29th a request for evidence was sent..... etc.".

AVM Not yet Changed For RFE

I am not sure, what\'s happening. AVM is not yet updated for RFE message. How long it takes for INS to send RFE once they order it. According to IIO, RFE was ordered but not yet send....

AVM Updated For RFE

I just check AVM & it\'s been updated for my RFE saying "On Feb 9th RFE......" Now let\'s see what is RFE all about. I\'ll keep you guys posted once I receive it.