Talked to IIO regarding Name Check

sfbay_area_guy

Registered Users (C)
I had a 30 minute conversation with an IIO on friday regarding my name check.

All she kept telling me was "I don't understand why your greencard is still not approved . The checks were completed in June 2003. Your case should have been approved."

She was extremeley nice and kept encouraging me with things like - i can change the jobs no problems etc. etc.

But that doesn't help... Bottom line is she can't ask an officer to go ahead and approve my case. So the status remains the same.

She asked me to write a letter addressed to Don Neufeld. (don't think he reads those letters anyways -- she wanted me to believe otherwise)

Folks that are waiting for namecheck might want to call and find out what the state of the check is.

I think you should take the step of talking to senators and pushing your case. Talk to Rajiv Khanna and see if he can help you in any manner.

Did you try Senator Diane Feinstein's office. I know they read my letter and sent an email to CSC on my behalf.

Join the class action suite, you have the typically abused case.

Then let the lawyer send a letter to CSC management and Ombudsman.

Remember to document the details of each conversation with IIO.

the phone # is the same 800 # that you see on the case status page..

FBI phone #s - just search on the forum and you'll find them.

Can't get Rajiv's help because i have a lawfirm thru my employer.

Mr. Honda's office got me the same status that i could get by talking to an IIO.

Senator Fienstein's office has made an inquiry. Lets see what happens.

sfbay_area_guy said:
Can't get Rajiv's help because i have a lawfirm thru my employer.

If this is regarding lawsuit, then you can join the lawsuit eventhough you have a lawyer for your applications. Rajiv is going to represent you as part of class action but not your case as an individual. Both are different.

My LUD changes to today

Hi, SFbay_area_guy,

I am 02-046, few day after yours.

I am stuck at name check too. I fax the name check status inquiry to FBI 2 wks ago, hope to hear back in 2 weeks.

Also have senator send a congressional inquiry, got the same response, she said my country is very slow right now cause the lots of names are common etc.

If you have any progress please let me know. I added you to my buddy list! We are buddies!

ImmigrateMe
wac02-046