Talked to IIO regarding FP

ML_2001

Registered Users (C)
I talked to a nice IIO.

First, she asked my receipt number and verified with my name and address.

Then, she told that currently they are sending FP notices to the people who filed on or before 10/2001.

Regarding my case, my RD/ND is 11/2001. She told me that they already send the email to schedule my FP. But, they haven't mailed yet as they are mailing now 10/2001 cases. She asked me to call back if I don't receive it before May'03, so that she scan manually request the FP at that time.

When I asked her to manually request the FP now, she told me that since it has been already requested, she don't want to waste someone's chance to get FP rather than sending two notices to me.

When I asked about the approximate approval time after the FP, she told me that anywhere between 60-90 days after FP.

Hope to see some good news !!!

thx for sharing info

thank you for sharing your experience :p

i am september 2001 filer, and i never called tsc, still wait for fp notice :mad:

Thank you for your info.

ml_2001, Hi. I was lucky to call 1/10/2003 and get my FP on 3/3/2003. ND 11/19/2001. Usually it takes 6 weeks or so after an IIO requests the FP, for it to be issued.( as far as I can tell from personal experience and the posts on this forum) So I don't think she was lying to you. I PRAY THAT SHE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE PART WHERE SHE SAID APPROVAL WAS WITHIN 60 TO 90 DAYS OF FP.
If I am not mistaken, in mid 2002, TSC was on this same schedule of 15 months to FP and 18 months to approval. Wishing all of us all the best.

I just called TSC and an IIO informed me that she would not do any favor for me (I did ask her to order FP or so), and suggested me to just wait for my turn and check my mail box.

Also she said ordering FP would not do any good to the case if the case is not opened by the computer system. Afer I said that the system has a glitch allowing some very quick processings by cutting in line, to my surprise, she said that those people who got ealier than expected approval would not complain -- no doubt.

She said she herself is helpless to the computer system.

My RD: Aug.1 2001, ND Sep. 19, 2001, no FP yet for the last 18 months since Aug 2001.

Guys, please update FP notices

Please update if any of you receive FP notices.

RD:06/01/01
ND:08/25/01

No FP even after 1 year and 10 months.

Plasticcard,

You should be getting your FP anyday now. Your dates are exactly like my dates (6/6/01 , 8/24/01).

Me and my wife got our FPs (I got mine a few days before her) so our FP schedule dates are different but it looks like almost everyone from that time frame has already got their FPs. A lot of people in my workplace who filed during that time have received their FPs.

Hang in there and check your mailbox everyday.

Talked to a nice IIO

I had a chance to talk to a nice IIO twenty minutes ago.
I asked her how long do we have to wait to get our FP.
First, we verified my SRC number, name and address as well as my wife's. Then, she told me that she will send our information to the scheduler to issue FP notices for both of us. Next, she asked me if I have any kids pending on the same case, I said no. She said that's good.

She told me not to expect FP notice very soon as they are working on 2000 cases.

Dukhiman,

Thanks for your reply.

I got my FP notice on February 2nd week.

But still my husband's FP is pending. He is the primary applicant and his dates are exactly same as mine.

Talked to many IIOs, but no use at all...Pls advice

02/02 RD/ND Fingerprint Notice Received

We got our fingerprint notices today for mid-April. RD/ND Feb/02. Does anyone have any experience with rescheduling FP's or going earlier/later???????

No I didn't. I was thinking about it (ND/RD Feb 1/02), but I never got around to doing it...a big investment of time to get through on the phone and from postings on this board it seemed that many/most IIO's were not overly helpful.

FYI, went to FP today to reschedule and they said no problem, I could come earlier.

Good Luck!!!

Thanks, SydneyRacquelle. That is certainly very helpful.

I'm in the same shoes. Work is so busy and I just don't have time to call.

Where do you do your FP?

My ND is 07/2001 and I got my FP done on 03/11/03. I did not call any IIO, but my lawyer did. She actually got FP notices for many people working with my employer. The ND range from 07/01 (mine) to 12/01. All of them got FP. :cool: