Talked to IIO on 09/22/2000 at 11:30 AM

bharat

Registered Users (C)
The IIO told me that they are actively processing August 1999 ND cases and that my case has been moved to an officer as of August 08, 2000. When I asked her how long it is going to be before I can here a result, she told me that it may take 30-60 days from the above date.

My Details:
EB2/India/LC-Regular
PD: 07/24/1998
RD: 08/09/1999
ND: 08/26/1999
FP: 07/18/2000, Pittsburgh

No Title

I got almost the same reply today. "Within 4-6 weeks you will hear about this case . Now we are processing August 99 NDs".

My details

EB3, Country-IND, PD-6/96, RD 7/99, ND 8/99, FP 6/00

No Title

I think the IIOs are just saying it. The fact is for the past few days we are not seeing any approvals from VSC. Looks like as some one on this board said, VSC is now trying to cleanup all cases before Aug,99.
BTW, mine is EB2 RD Aug 3, 1999.

No Title

I got the same reply too.

I called IIO for the first time in the morning (called at 7:45
and waited in the loop until it was 8:00 am. How else do others
get in?). My ND is Aug 12th, 1999 (RD July 30th) and she said
within a month I should hear from them. When I asked if the audit
is going on, she said that the audit was not started yet.

Regards,
Lekhak.

No Title

There is one approval from China ( see hao\'s posting yesterday) and one approval from India ( see hemanth\'s posting on isn.org yesterday )

No Title

did i speak the same rude lady? i called minute ago, she asked me to hold, then she came back and told me IT IS STILL PENDING!!!!!! When i asked wether it is under review with some officer. She told me, she CAN\'T DISCUSS THIS and said we are still working on Aug. cases, give it some time. How bad it is. Anybody had this kind of experience, please share.

No Title

Yes, Same thing happened to me. IIO who I talked to said
she can not give me information about my case being with
an officer. Although my RD July, ND Aug. 99 dates she said I should
wait 60-90 days may be more..