talked to IIO, ND : Oct 2000

ppc

Registered Users (C)
first time in my processing I called this so called INS.
Lady asked me my eac# and said its Oct 2000 case. we are on July2000.
I asked how long do you think will it take, and she replied another
couple of months,may be 3 months.
I also asked her if I need to do my medical again \'cause it expires
in a year, she said you don\'t have to, as long as it was Ok at the time
of filing. The finger printing was complete and we have it....

No Title

If the processing goes in the same pace for I-485, I would say in another couple of months we should see approvals flowing in for OCT 2000 Cases, what do you guys think ?

No Title

November cases may be approved in August.

I have been seeing the trend and I also talked to IIO who said they are processing July cases. One of my friend (ND July 18th) got approved last week.

VSC is processing at the rate of 3 months per month. Moreover, the number of I 485 filed between June and December 2000 are low. So there is every chance that By August 15th, the November ND cases would have been approved.

No Title

My guess is that they will complete 2000 by August/Sept. They will then start this years and by Dec 01 they should start approving June 01. Sounds good ...:)

No Title

I think the whole point is to wait and see. All the calculations
and statistical analysis is not true in case of INS.
we still see the 99 cases. INS is very random, so just pray....

No Title

I hope this is true, although I am not very optimistic. Couple of concerns/indicators:

1. We have not seen the frantic pace of approvals that we saw on this board back in April/May timeframe. If this sample is any indication of the overall pace of approvals at VSC, this is not a good sign.

2. Frontlog problems continue at VSC - the old mail contractor has filed lawsuit seeking injunction against INS. This may affect I-485 processing at VSC.

No Title

I am also in he same boat (OCT 2000 ND). I have seen at least one case with Aug 00 approved. Hope VSC keeps the pace.

sairam62

No Title

Most of the ND Oct 2000 cases have their FP done in Dec. and Jan. The FP will only be valid for one year. We should see the majority of approvals around October and Novermber. Any thoughts?