Talked to IIO last friday - 10/1802

saibaba12

Registered Users (C)
I did talk to IIO on last firday 10/18/02. She was very nice and polite.

saibaba12: I asked her to pull up my case:
RD:03/27/02
ND: 04/14/02
AP: ?

IIO: She said they are processing September and October cases now, it may take 2 or 3 months to approve my case.

saibaba12: I did surprised and asked her are you sure? then she said they are training the people to expedite the process.

I am keeping my fingers cross for the approval........

Wish the INS officer was telling you the truth! We have heard in past about new recruitments at VSC, but have yet not seen any dramatic improvements in processing speeds despite plethora of local transfers.

Best wishes,

Jigesh

ask next time>>>>

Thanks for update friend.

Next time you talk to her ask her following:

When will get your period?
Did your friend or husband sleep with some one else?

when answered yes. Then tell her let me call you then to get truth out of you. Then that double faced B*&^ will speak truth. Rest assured, wou will not see your approval until june 2003. These F%&%@% lie to us as they have no heart. They don't speak truth.

Relax Paraj

Dont write obscenities here. What the ILO said might be true. She is doing her job and giving out the best information as she knows.

Re

Paraj
I know the frustation you are going through. Just hang on there. There is no use in abusing INS as they cannot hear you.
So just do not waste your energy for stupid reasons. INS must
be working for sure, recent approvals is proving that. You are not
VIP to get your case approved just like that. Just wait and be patient and don't run your foul mouth.
My 2 cents worth :)

paraj, get the hell out of here.

what non-sense are you talking ?
if you can't believe the news, then ignore it.
don't you have women in your family ?

why

why did you call IIOs when your RD is March 2002? You know they are still in Sept/Oct. That's rude to call just for the hell of it while others need to get through for something important !

What the poor Saibaba12 did was to get some details...

He has every right to know about his status of the case whether he applied yesterday or 3 years back. By letting out steam on him no case of ours will be moving fast in the queue. May be it is a good idea not to clog the phone line of INS, but how many people would have called and not reported it on this site? The one positive detail that INS is training some people will be good news to many (even some may want to verify the fact). Since this is a big waiting game, let us be patient and create some good atmosphere in this site.

Cheers :)