Talked to IIO EB2 Aug 99 Club

Kukoo

Registered Users (C)
I talked to IIO regarding my case after seeing my friends getting 485 approval, I was told they are waiting
for Immigrant number to be available , any ideas on what does this mean ?
How long I have to wait to get my approval ? Should I call them back if I don\'t hear within 2 weeks ?
My details are EB2, ND 8/99, 2EADs, 1AP, no RFE yet.
Thankyou in anticipation

No Title

ND 8/10/99 PD 1/98 EB2 India. I talked to an IIO yesterday. She categorically told me that visa numbers ARE available. May be it depends on your PD/category/country. What are yours?

No Title

Did you ask what are the last cases for whom visa numbers are available and how many cases are wating for the visa numbers?

No Title

kukoo, willitend: The next time you call IIO ask them what category you are in. I am EB2 India, PD 11/98 RD 9/99, ND 9/99. When I called IIO 2 days ago she told me that my application was under EB3. I was shocked and called my lawyer. My lawyer has sent INS a letter and a copy of my I140 explaining that my case should me under EB2 not EB3.

No Title

Visa numbers are totally depends on PD/category/country.

Your PD is current and visa number also available to you. Double check with IIO. Probably, by mistake they put you on hold.

And also check your I-140 for your category. Ask IIO what category your are at I485?

Sounds like something is wrong in your records at INS

Good Luck

No Title

My Category is EB2, India, PD 4/98, I asked IIO is my application in EB3 by mistake and was told
that it is in EB2 and there is no mistake, so I really don\'t know what should be my next step, Should i call
IIO again after couple of weeks or its like that would upset them ? anybody has any ideas what should I do?
Thank you again all for responding to this discussion.

No Title

hara-patta, Kukoo:

hara-patta :
I don\'t have this problem. But INS can put me in this problem if they want (like you guys). I have seen few more issues similar to this in this web site. You can find them if you search.

Kukoo:
You can send a fax query to VSC and/or ask your attorney to make formal query on your case status.

No Title

klm, or anyone of you guys
Do you know if anyone has got a reply from INS regarding formal query or fax query, since I have heard
they don\'t pay any attention to such querys?
Thanks once again.