Talked to IIO- Case with officer -vsc9909

vsc9909

Registered Users (C)
Asked to wait 30 - 60 days. They are processing company name change cases.
One question my EAD is expiring in October. Should I aplly for renewal or not? Thanks.

No Title

Do apply for ead according to my opinion..epecially if u are working with EAD.otherwise u cant work...
Do not speculate on INS..they can behave however they want..

No Title

vsc9909,

they explicitly told you that they are processing name change cases ?
did they mention what ND they are processing now ?

Thanks

No Title

INS advises to apply for renewal of EAD atleast 6 months before the current one expires. If your current EAD expires and if you do not receive the renewal from INS, you can go to local INS and get the interim EAD. But they accept such request only if you\'d waited atleast 90 days after applying for the renewal. I think if you are using EAD, you should immediately apply for the renewal. Wish you good luck.

No Title

Thank you all. RD - 8/99 ND 9/99 FP 8/00.case was on hold since ??. Hold released on June 19th.
Phil , I did write to senators/ congresswoman. Senators did not bother to reply. Congresswomans office talked to INS and they were told same things we were hearing. Case on hold etc.. They asked me to file amended I-140 which IGATE did. But last time I spoke it was not in VSC system and case was on hold. Called today and was told case is no more on hold. Hope to get there soon.