Talked to IIO - case transferred to Baltimore

todal333

Registered Users (C)
My case transferred to Baltimore on 02/13/2001.
PD 07/98, RD 11/01/99, ND 11/05/99

Appreciate any inputs from experienced folks..

No Title

Could you tell us what your EB is (i.e. 1,2,3)? Additionally, is there something noteworthy about your case, i.e. changes jobs, company name change etc. ?

No Title

thanks. this is a very disturbing development. i hope that baltimore schedules your interview soon. do you live in baltimore/washington area ?

No Title

yes I do.

As per my lawyer this is good; but I am not sure how true it is.

If someone can post his/her experience whose case was transferred and processed at INS Baltimore.

No Title

I am from Baltimore too. When did you do your FP?
As of the process and interview experience at Baltimore, I remember there used to be a very big thread on this board about Interview at Baltimore, or something like that couple month ago. Maybe it is in archive now. Good luck

No Title

If you\'re from one of the East-European countries and you put in your I-485 that you were a member of a Young Communist Party, that could be the reason for the transfer. I saw a post from a guy from Hungary, having the same problem.

No Title

Even my case has been transferred to Baltimore. Just received the notice in mail. My case details:
EB2 - India
ND 01/2000
PD 05/98.

Transfer date: 02/15/2001

No Title

Hi Vsc1299

Did u check it on the AVM. Did it change.
One other thing "Why baltimore. Do u have a residence or are u working there".

Thanks in advance for your reply

No Title

No the AVM did not change. I received the notice in mail today. I live and work in Maryland.