talked to iio again - metoo

metoo

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys -
I just talked to an iio again to confirm my address change. The address is
listed correctly. I then asked if he had any information about my case. He asked me if my PD was current and I said yes. Did you do your finger prints? \'yes\'. he said "your file was on storge in may but looks like it is moving now again. At the present time there are no questions on it (meaning no rfes so far).. if you dont hear something from us in 35 to 40 days, you might want to call back to see what is going on.. in that time you should hear something from us\'.. last week it was 2 to 3 weeks..
I guess INS\' week has 15 days :) also, if they have all the info on us, why did he ask ME if my PD was current.. also if I did my FP.. oh whatever!

No Title

Please tell me how you got into the VSC line, I have been trying last few days, but I couldn\'t get the line at 802-527-4913,
DO you press \'redial" contineously???

No Title

Yep, and pray. Everything is a matter of chance when it comes to INS and VSC in particular. If you get through..., if you talk to a helpful IIO..., if the IIO is in good mood..., if the officer who has been assigned your case is good..., if the skies don\'t fall on your head...etc. etc. etc.

No Title

I tried that same number. both times I called, I was on redial for atleast 30 minutes.. then another 10 or so to get to the iio. both times it was between 3 and 4 pm. BOL!

No Title

Hi Metoo,
my case is very similar to yours -around the same time line. My details are:
eb3, india, pd:8/18/98, nd: 1/28/2000, fp, 3/15/2001. no rfes so far.

i called iio a month earlier. she said my file is in the working area. somebody will look at it in 2 months.

please keep me posted of your developments (if u do not mind) and I will do the same.

thanks,
Hiten

No Title

Guys

We see a bunch of approvals from May,June and July \'00. Mine is Apr \'00. Talked to IIO last week. She told me that my file is with an Officer.

Qn1. How long does it usually take once it gets to an Officer.
Qn2. Is it likely that all older cases like feb, mar and Apr will get RFEs, considering the fact that VSC is approving Jul 00.

Any thoughts and insight will be appreciated.

No Title

metoo,

After speaking to an IIO yesterday I also got the same answers. Looks like they are not processing the EB3 PD current cases as quickly as the previous months. On May 25th my case was moved from the on hold shelf to the working area. After approval also there is a wait to receive the notices and then another wait for the card ... the struggle just never ends!

jpol

No Title

The VSC office closes the lines at 4PM. Therefore call half an hour before and they will mostly answer your call and not drop it

No Title

sure Hiten.. jpol also has similar dates.. he and me also decided to keep each other posted.. you may also want to check his posts too..

No Title

think of it this way: we are much closer to it than we were a year
ago.. or when we started the whole thingy..

No Title

I just spoke to IIO she said my case is with the officer from
May 25th.It could take 30 to 45 day from this stage.I might get
RFE for my wife for her medicals.
PD 8/98
RD 8/99
ND 9/99
FP 8/00
AD waiting...

No Title

Hi Guys,

I am in the same boat with a PD of 11/12/98 and EB3 category. My file went to an officer on May 25. As per my conversation with an IIO it is collecting dust right now. Hopefully the officer will get to it before the mice do.

No Title

since so many people got the same reply, (I too got the same reply, jpol too), it probably is safe to consider it is true.. I am guessing we will hear something from same time next week i.e. around 14.. they should complete work on atleast ONE case by then!

No Title

Jpol, metoo:

Has any of your AVM changed back to "...remaining processing time 540 days" from "... remaining processing time 0 days" Thanks.

No Title

When I had spoken to IIO last week, she had informed that my file has been with an officer since April 27th.

I have not heard anything yet
Thanks
Shanks

EB2, INDIA
PD: 08/1996
RD/ND: 03/2000
FP: 04/14/2001