Talked to IIO about FP Notice

Venkat Kodi

Registered Users (C)
Few minutes back, I have talked to IIO after re-dialing for 20 minutes and 75 minutes hold. I have told her that I have filed in June 2001 and I haven\'t received FP Notice nearly after seven months but my friends have got it whose ND is 12/10/2001,12/03/2001 & 11/08/2001. She says that currently they are sending the FP notices for May 2001 filer and may be my friends have contacted the officer to get the notices early. They didn\'t talk to any officer about it. But she didn\'t give the exact reason about my friends cases.
 EB2 - INDIA - PD: 07/98 - RD: 06/25/01 ND 07/25/01

sure

Are you sure.We have filed in 04/06(nd)and not yet received FP.Seems
that IIO is trying to play a game.She would have told me that they process march cases if i had called her.Anyway i will try to call TSC today.

You should have also told her to expedite yours, since she seem to suggest that your friends may hav

I dont buy this. My RD is March 15th. NO FP yet...TSC

Not sure how TSC could be processing May when there are folks from JAN-March who have not heard a word

vinod

I just spoke with IIO

I told him about the delay and asked him to schedule FP. He said he was sending my case to the FP department and that I should expect the notice in 2 weeks. Lets see if this works

vinod

8 months for FP

I spoke with IIO a while ago ,I can\'t say she was too friendly but gave ans to all my questions.She says "The reason for delaying FP is ..now TSC is processing mar\'00 cases and if they schedule FP now ,probably they should redo it before the case is assigned to the officer ".She asked me to wait for 8 more months to get the FP request
and even if she requested now,they might cancel the request.
my ND-04/01, So you can calculate as per ur notice dates .., how long it would take you to get your FP notices....GOOD LUCK.

No Title

That is absurd...
they are approving 01-062, 01-128....etc...
I dont understand what happened to all the people who appled in Jan 2001...
Nobody was issued any FP....

I cannot believe this!

How could she say this to you?! Just call back and ask another IIO. Our company\'s lawyer is going to call them next week to find out. My ND is Jan. 23rd, 2001. No FP so far.

I spoke to IIO too

She said that FP has been requested. This was in Middle of Dec\'01. How ever I have not received anything yet,nor has my attorney.
Any one knows what is meant by FP has been requested.

My Rd/ND is 06/01 and 07/01 resp.

No Title

I had a talk with them last week...same shit...
she told me FP has been requested....told me the same thing in Aug 2001....