talked to IIo 10/21, told me to be PATIENT!!!

vengan

Registered Users (C)
My RD is Aug29 and she said , I have to be PATENT !!!, they are processing sept 15 cases, but doesn't mean all cases assigned before will be approved, my case is still pending with the officer, no RFE nothing yet... She was very rude with me...
I am totally and completely frustrated.. my case was assigned on sept 4th, what the heck is he doing with it???

Originally posted by vengan
My RD is Aug29 and she said , I have to be PATENT !!!, they are processing sept 15 cases, but doesn't mean all cases assigned before will be approved, my case is still pending with the officer, no RFE nothing yet... She was very rude with me...
I am totally and completely frustrated.. my case was assigned on sept 4th, what the heck is he doing with it???

Vengan,

Have you been calling the IIO very often? Could be a reason for the response you got.

Its best not to do that, although its very frustrating. IIOs do make note of inquiries and its better not to tick them off. Not that your case will be jeopardized- they cannot do that if they dont like you, but it unnecessarily draws attention.

Venegan

when did u talk last time before this, I am planning to call today, which will be less than 15 days, need to check whether my case been assigned yet.

Vengan I think you have a right to call. Sometimes you do get a kind officer. I called at least half a dozen times since August 1. I did get good persons twice who were not nasty but willing to answer questions and doubts. So I think there is no harm in calling.
Vengan I think you will be approved this week. But don't hesitate to call next week if you are not still approved.

'End' of this week?

Maybe .. maybe .. what the IIO meant at that time was 'End of this week' .. not 'Early this week' :D

You are not alone..Vengan

I am still waiting on my case (RD:08/16) too.
My case received RFE last month, and they received my response on OCT 3rd, still not approved yet.
There is nothing we can do...

It is our right to call...

that is why we paid the money. If I would not have called in May, my AVM might not have been yet updated with "FP received". You should check the status of your file, just in case any mistakes were made, info was lost etc. I do not advocate calling them every day, but I believe that you should do it once a month. If everyone does it, then they won't have any reason to "single-out" people.

As everyone knows, including Congress, they are the ones who are slow. Us calling them gives the IIO's job security when U.S. immigration has been reduced significantly.

am still pending from Aug

My RD is 08/16 and I recd. an RFE last month. INS recd. my response on 10/09 and I was told it wud take 3 weeks. Don't know how long it may actually take. And Real Canadian has now been transferred after RFE. How worse can it get?

Thanks for your wishes VC123 and my fellow august waiters. VC123 I am glad you are still with us, you have been a great consolation for me.I will call again next week if I don't hear anything..
Realcanadian is transfered? I didn't see that? will check it out..
This has been a bad day for me.. everything seems to be going wrong... I am going to stop everything have a cup of tea and relax for a few minutes.

Hi
My own experience its no use speaking to the IIO ,I spoke to one last week and she tells me your RD is 12/04 and we are processing 09/15 I reminded her that my RD is 10/29 and 12/04 is my ND she says whatever it is they are processing cases recived upto 9/15 and mine should take atleast 2-3 months.

But my case was approved exactly 2 days after that on 10/18 ,so there is no point in speaking to them and secondly a lot of patience is needed dont get frustrated its just a matter of few more days .

Take it easy Vengan

Hey Vengan,

Don't get too worked up. It does not help, just makes u more bitter and angry. Guess u should leave it to fate/God (whatever u believe in) and hope the outcome will be good.