Talked to IIO 10:00am 1/5/01

deedee

Registered Users (C)
My case is under review. was told to expect a decision by the end of this month or early next month. RD 8/27/99, ND 9/18/00. EAC-99-269-5****. God knows how reliable her reply is. I pray to God that what she is telling me is accurate. My PD is 1/8/98, and it has been three years since I handed in my I-140 and I have been in the States for nine years. My life has been on hold for this. I pray that this whole thing will end soon.

No Title

Dear friend: Would you please share your experience in how to reach IIO in VSC by phone. I never got a change to reach them. The line always is busy and then disconnected automatically. What should I do ?
Continue to held phone even there is no any signal heard ?
Thanks
ZWan

No Title

Hai DeeDee,
Hang in there. You are not alone. My PD is 3/13/98, I485 RD is 8/13/99. ND is 9/8/99. EB2, India. I came into this country 10 years ago for my grad studies. Been working for 7 years since. I had an offer to join as CTO for en eCommerce startup which i could not take (as I dont beleive that the new law is enforced by INS yet). It is so frsutrating. Even people with October ND have gotten their approvals. I dont have any issues so far in my I 485. No RFE issued. But as of today, I dont have any information. Sometimes i wonder if this is all worth it just like you do. Hopefully everything will turn out allright. We have been too long in this country to let frsutration engulf us. Good luck.

No Title

Talked to IIO

I spoke to IIO at VSC and she told me to wait for 3-4 wks for my FP. Not sure whether this is true or not.

My details are:
RD 9/17/99
ND 10/01/99
PD 05/98
EB3 -India