Talked to Custemer Rep Supervisor

Oops!

Registered Users (C)
I Spoke to the Customer Rep Supervisor (The Rep transfered the call to his supervisor)

1. No Visa# or Officer assigned to the case
2. Nothing is pending but case it under "Additional Review"
3. The review started on Aug 16 2007 (I got LUDs on Aug 16 and 17 so it makes sense)

They have no clue on why Jun 2002 PD was not approved :mad: :mad:

How were you able to get transferred to Supervisor? And was it at TSC USCIS office (using POJ) or National Customer Service?

MV

I Spoke to the Customer Rep Supervisor (The Rep transfered the call to his supervisor)

3. The review started on Aug 16 2007 (I got LUDs on Aug 16 and 17 so it makes sense)

Dont worry dude. You should get yours approved anytime. Dont forget to thank me once it gets aproved.

How were you able to get transferred to Supervisor? And was it at TSC USCIS office (using POJ) or National Customer Service?

MV

No POJ. Just the regular Customer Service call but the rep transfered to his boss since he couldn't check the status of my SR

Let's see atleast few or all of us would see approvals soon.. hope for the best..

EB3 - INDIA (VSC)
PD - 10/08/2002 (Original)
I-140 - 06/18/2004 RD APPROVED: 02/03/2005
I-485 - 06/18/2004 RD
FP1 (CODE 3) - 10/15/2005
VSC - TSC transfered 03/02/2007
FP2 (CODE 1) - 05/05/2007
EAD - 5th Applied 07/17/2007 - Approved 08/13/07
AP - Applied 07/17/2007 - Approved 08/15/07
Name check cleared, 2FP received and good at TSC INS THRU CONGRESSMEN OFFICE
I-485 - Recent LUD's after 2FP - 05/07/07, 05/08/07, 05/10/07, 08/16/07 - No Approval yet ?? fingures crossed

hi

hi oops
i opened on the same date
so what did u tell the customer service representative?
please tell me i would like to call them..
please post the conversation

talked to the rep..

called to NSC and asked to transfer to the supervisor. She said she can help with my case..
I asked "is visa no. assigned to my case?"
she took basic info like PD,RD and said for India they are issuing visas for the cased filed before 8/1/2002.
I asked what about my case?
then she transfered to other lady. she checked and said your FP is received, somebody is working on your case, give some time... ( I don't know how correct this info is..):cool:
Did anybody got the same answers....

EB3, PD 12/2001
RD 6/2004
FP2 code3 8/8/2007 LUD 8/8,8/9
AD??:mad:

hi oops
i opened on the same date
so what did u tell the customer service representative?
please tell me i would like to call them..
please post the conversation

I just mourned the regular stuff that my PD is very old and my other colleagues with later PD received their approvals. I blindly told the Rep that I opened my SR long back but so far no reply. He took 5 min and transferred to his supervisor.

I too called NSC today but the guy was very rude and he told he is prohibited from telling all info reg. pending cases.

My EB3 india Pd: july 2002 and RD: Dec 2004....hmm dont know whether visa assigned to my case.
This was the first time i called NSC and had bad experience.

Also I got email from my Senator office :

"This application is still pending at this NSC office. Although the visa bulletin indicated visas were available for most employment categories we have approximately 50,000 I485 applications that need completion. We are processing them as expeditiously as possible but it will take time.
This application LIN ********is in line to be worked.
Please allow an additional 45 days for completion."

called to NSC and asked to transfer to the supervisor. She said she can help with my case..
I asked "is visa no. assigned to my case?"
she took basic info like PD,RD and said for India they are issuing visas for the cased filed before 8/1/2002.
I asked what about my case?
then she transfered to other lady. she checked and said your FP is received, somebody is working on your case, give some time... ( I don't know how correct this info is..):cool:
Did anybody got the same answers....

EB3, PD 12/2001
RD 6/2004
FP2 code3 8/8/2007 LUD 8/8,8/9
AD??:mad:

suren1

the date 8/01/2002 is PD or RD of 485.
is it for india or ROW.....bcos ROW the bullettin for sept is aug 2002 and it makes sense form her reply....