Talked to an IIO

RV123

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
My details are
SRC 00-138XXXXXX
ND Apr 07, 00

I just talked to an IIO about my case. I was told that my case is pending.
I asked her if the case has been assigned to an officer? I was told that
someone is looking into it.\ (whatever that means #!@#@)
Then my obvious questons "any idea how long it takes from here" .... she
told me she does\'nt know.
Guys what do you think about this conversation. Should I be hopeful ?
Anybody around my SRC # please reply with your situation and comments.
Thanks.

No Title

I guess we have to wait, I spoke to IIO last week and was told the same \'we are officially processing July 99 and your\'s was received in Feb 2000\'. SRC0010XXXX.

No Title

I guess we have to wait, I also spoke to IIO last week and was told the same \'we are officially processing July 99 and mine has a receipt date of Dec 99 with SRC00-060-5****

No Title

Urgent EAD : I am in a very sticky situation .
EAD Details
RD 01/30/01
ND 02/07/01
My current EAD expires on 04/19/01. Has any one gone to chicago INS office and got a interim EAD, when it is the EAD renewal. Can one just walk in or take an appointment. On the website it is not clearly stated as to how to get an appointment.I know they want 90 days since RD , but I cannot afford to wait till then. Is it better to wait till 04/19/2001 , so that they think it is emergency or is it wiser to go now. I don\'t mind paying any fees etc.

No Title

SRC 00-138-xxxxx ND 4/7 PD June 99. Talked to IIO last week. Very rude Lady!!! Told me I am wasting their time, that They have a huge backlog etc. No other alternative than to bloody wait Wait and wait while the cases after cases of later ND are approved.

No Title

Looks like we have the same Notice date 4/7 (and SRC# 00138XXX). Lets wait and see what
happens ...
-RV