Talked to an IIO

VSC16506

Registered Users (C)
One month ago I called INS and was told they would made decision in one to three months.

Yesterday I called again and was told they need another three months to process my case. She told me to call back in March.

My case: EB2 NIW, PD 7/97, ND 8/4/99, FP 6/00, no news after FP. Really got tired waiting.

Is it useful to call IIO? How to interpret what they said?

Anyone has the same experience with IIO?

No Title

What country are you from? China? That appears to have the longest PD wait, after India. In any case, you should be hearing from them soon (the three month is just a put off, I think).

All the best.

KP

No Title

I think the PD is very important.
My friend\'s case is the exactly same as mine (RD/ND), but got approved on Oct. I can NOT understand it. the only reason is his ID is earlier than mine.
Look the tracking list, although some of the approvals ND is Sep., their PD is around 96~98. Not for every case, but it is really a considerable factor when INS processing I485 for our "unlucky" person.
My detail RD 8/3/99, ND 8/26/99, EB2 still waiting ........

No Title

End of May for FP.
NIW China
PD 2/98
RD 8/2/99
ND 8/16/99
No RFE, nothing yet...

BTW, same for my friend w/ ND 8/9/99

No Title

I agree with vivian. I also observed the same and many cases of Sept 1999 (after my notice date) got approved but their priority dates earlier than me.

I guess they are sorting based on the Notice month for I 485 and with in that Priority date. (In SQL language, sort by notice month, priority date)

Thanks