Talked to an IIO at 12:00 P.M PST

blast k

Registered Users (C)
The case is pending, it is in the working area not yet assigned to an officer, waiting to be picked up by an IIO, case looks fine. These are the answers I got from the IIO.
I have been calling them every week for the last three weeks, first week they told me being reviewd for processing, last week the IIO told me its being looked by an officer, and now they are saying its not yet been assigned.
I was trying to be more patient and optimistic all these days, but this process is making me angry and frustrated. My ND is DEC 1st 2000, I am seeing a lot of approvals for NDs later than mine and also some cases in January. I started this process three and half years back, even though my category is EB2 and straight forward, it was screwed by people at every stage, by my Company, attorney and even the Physican who took my medical examination.
VSC is processing cases from end to the begining and randomly, I am not going to check the AVM anymore or post any message to this site, I wish very Good luck for all you sufferers.

Patience

Hold on man. There are people waiting from month of August to get their turn. Processing varies with the officer on file. So, you need to wait for your approval. Not whole of December applicants is aprroved. It is still process in continuation. In short, DON\'T PANIC..

Blast K....i FEEL EXACTLY LIKE YOU

It is a good idea to shut off everything for a while. It worked for me during I-140.Mine was december and a lot of jan/feb guys were getting approved. then one fine day i got approved.

Relax, buddy!

Blast k,

Its very difficult for me to preach patience when I don\'t practice it myself. All my waking hours are consumed in the thought of when my darn GC is going to get approved, and what my life is going to be like after the ordeal is over. There is not a minute that goes by when I am not thinking about this excruciatingly slow process.

However, the one thing that I have realized is that there is not a damn thing I can do, to make the process any better, faster or more efficient. It is left entirely to the whim of the Adjudicating Officer - when they pick up the case, when they decide to look at it, when they decide to approve it and so on.

Another point to note is that the IIOs that we speak to over the phone are NOT the persons that are involved in the adjudication process. They are trained to ensure that they do not give out all the information. In most cases, they do not have the latest and greatest info to share. The INS maintains this, and makes the process seem as mysterious and unpredictable as possible for a reason. I don\'t know what the reason is, but I assume that there does exist one.

All this rambling leads to just one point - our time will come one day. And till that day comes, lets make the most of what we do have, instead of worrying about what will be.

cheer up, and good luck to all of us!
--SC

blast k - I agree with Sean Connery

I completely understand the situation in which blast k is . I too was loosing my patience now and then. But the bottom line is "THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO IMPROVE THIS PROCESS". So the only thing I can think of is to take it easy for a little while. Also I am not sure if this helps, but may be we should stay away from this site for a little while. I am planning on doing that for a week or so. This is because we see a lot of approvals whose NDs are after ours and we panic. If we are not aware of that info may be we will still believe the bunch of losers and liars at VSC.

blast k ... please calm down.. and take it easy for a little while. I am also planning not to get onto this portal for a week or so and see. May be it will help us.

Good luck !!
A friend !

(FYI I checked the AVM @ VSC just now to listen to same stupid message "Your I485 application ...blah blah blah blah")