TALKED TO 2nd LEVEL

NJ1485MM

Registered Users (C)
history - RD 6FEB2002
RFE 9/22/2003 replied 10/22/2003. No 2nd FP.

Asked about current status of my case: he said it is pending, it can take 3 months to 6 months. He asked me about did I take 2nd FP, I said no, he replied I need to take 2nd FP.

My EAD renewal is pending as well, my lawyer says he has not received the receipt. But we found receipt no from the cancelled check. Asked about dup receipt as I may need it to go local office. He said it was sent to your lawyer, he (lawyer) lost it (!), it is difficult to get duplicate receipt. But he mentioned that I can use the cancelled check as a proof for interim EAD. (This is the only line which is not bad about entire conversation). EAD renewal RD NOV 24 2003.

I am wondering why did I made the call...

call your friggin lawyer

and ask him what you can do. Keep the check for reference.

Its okay to call once in a while. Its been two years so its about time. Work on your 2nd FP.

good luck

How to contact level 2

Hi

Can you please post the details of, how did you contact level 2. Last time when I was spoke with level 1 and asked them "I would ... level 2" but they rejected to transfer the call. Please post more details about to touch with level 2.

NJ1485MM,

Were you transferred to level 2 by level 1 or did you request level 1 to transfer your call to level 2.??????

Did you ask level 2 how to schedule 2nd FP??????

Thanks.

I asked level 1 to transfer to level 2, level 1 asked me if they can help me. I said I talked to them on last friday and lost the call while waiting for level 2(it was really long wait about 40mins).

I did ask him about when will I get 2nd FP. He said I will receive in a mail. He did not want to give any time and I did not press for it.