Talk TO IO Oct 18..Unbelivable

Labor_Wait

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
This after noon I called IO using POJ method
The summary of conversation is I sent my RFE two months back and I wanted to know the status.. She looked at something and replied in 10 seconds that on Oct 16th your case is approved .:D:D I asked Online status is still RFE received, then she said because of backlog they couldn't update it and will get card in sixty days.

I am not buying this crap, since there is no PD how do they approve it ? But something happed on 16th. and I am sure she was looking at right application because on address confirmation I forgot to give my apartment number and she confirmed my apartment number back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Labor,

Can you please tell me method you used to call CSC?

because whenever I talked to them, I m getting standard reply. just what is on website...

My lawyer replied RFE since 2.5 mnths back. I am also aspecting some positive feedback.

Kool.. Wait for a couple of days and keep checking your mail. Congratulations OLD MAN:D:D

Hi Guys,
This after noon I called IO using POJ method
The summary of conversation is I sent my RFE two months back and I wanted to know the status.. She looked at something and replied in 10 seconds that on Oct 16th your case is approved .:D:D I asked Online status is still RFE received, then she said because of backlog they couldn't update it and will get card in sixty days.

I am not buying this crap, since there is no PD how do they approve it ? But something happed on 16th. and I am sure she was looking at right application because on address confirmation I forgot to give my apartment number and she confirmed my apartment number back.

Please check the forum for the "POJ method".
You can go to 1 888 number and enter your application number once its completes then it ask you to go next step press 3, then if you select option 4, for applications are seprated, it connects you to IO.

Good luck

Kool.. Wait for a couple of days and keep checking your mail. Congratulations OLD MAN:D:D

I don't think they approve my case without PD, Last week senator office told me that will build case to get the status from USCIS, I am not sure did that helped me or not ?. Will wait to hear something form the senator office.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean by "without PD?"

I know the feeling, after waiting so long you can't believe the sudden good news. But I think this time you can trust them. There have been other reports of receiving GC's in the mail while online status still showing pending. So relax and enjoy :) Congratulations!

I don't think they approve my case without PD, Last week sentor office told me that will build case to get the status from USCIS, I am not sure did that helped me or not ?. Will wait to hear something form the senator office.

Congratulations !! Who knows inside of USCIS ? If you feel/saw the light, try to enjoy at this time. I agree though to your point that your PD is not current. Which country ? Perhaps Senator's office confirmation will make you happy for ever . You may also try to call IO again and get conformation .

I am from India, This is almost 6 year wait..will see how this turn around.

Congratulations !! Who knows inside of USCIS ? If you feel/saw the light, try to enjoy at this time. I agree though to your point that your PD is not current. Which country ? Perhaps Senator's office confirmation will make you happy for ever . You may also try to call IO again and get conformation .

Hi Labor_wait....

congrats sounds good to me......guess u will get ur card soon.....

how did u get to know from the fbi that your name check is cleard?
Please let me know.... My name check is pending since feb 2006......:mad:

So far I didn't contact any senators..., fbi, first lady...., but am planning to...do you have any tips ?

Thanks
Manzu

Congratualtions labot_wait.

No more confusions, you got approved. Enjoy the good news.

My PD is similar to yours although my RD is older than yours.
I hope they are trying to approve the old cases.

Waiting for my turn.

Hi Labor_wait....

congrats sounds good to me......guess u will get ur card soon.....

how did u get to know from the fbi that your name check is cleard?
Please let me know.... My name check is pending since feb 2006......:mad:

So far I didn't contact any senators..., fbi, first lady...., but am planning to...do you have any tips ?

Thanks
Manzu

I contacted FL, Senator and congressman.. But FBI referenced FL. Congressman and Senator office confirmed that FBI informed them also.

This approval(I sureley think it is :)) Giving some hope to old timers who's waiting eagerly since 2001(especially from retro countries)

Check it tomorrow again...but am sure u r approved/.....Congrats!!!

I think your case is approved.

I suggest you call once again to confirm 100%.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Good news is that I received wecome notice today. But on the other side it is approved under EB2 where as my 140 is EB3.:eek: I am not sure what category my employer applied for 485 ? . I am confused now.. I am not sure do they revoke this or not.

Sorry to hear this, may be you should get it checked via your attorney. Better to get it corrected once and for all. Good luck.

Rather than working correctly they do all this mistakes and then spend more time and effort on correcting those mistakes:mad::mad::mad:

Yes.. I already informed to my attorney. My laobor was EB2 but my 140 was EB3, Then I used AC21 to change employer and new emploer sent all relevent docs required for AC21. May be they looked at my labor insted of my 140.

Congrats !! So the IO did provide you correct information in the first place. One of the few rare instances it seems.

Enjoy your 'Green'dom.