Talk to IIO at 3:50 PM on 10/25/2002

sujaksh

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys

Just spoke to IIO about my case (RD 10/12/2001). It was routine reply except for the fact that She said they are processing
"End of September Cases".
Atleast officially they are moved 2 weeks ahead.

I didn't press her more as She said I will be hearing something from them in next few weeks.

-Sujaksh

nothing personal.. but how the heck one gets connected to IIO. I tried calling an IIO today for the frist time but couldn't get connected.

How in the world can one keep on trying for more than 30 minutes while at work? Unless one is trying thru computer phone dialing?

Someone please enlighten me!

Good News, man...

Thanks for sharing... I wish them wind in their sails witht the late september cases...

Vivikem, you just have to keep on trying:use speed dial, auto dial, whatever...you'll get through.

I don't try for longer than 20 minutes. Get through 3 out of 4 times.

Good weekend

Same here...

Talked to an IIO today to inform the change of address. I had called them up on Oct 8th before, at that time I was informed that we will hear something in 30 days, the case was not assigned to officer.
So today when I called them, informed them my new address, and after that asked about status again. She said that case is pending and did not provide any further information. I asked if the case is assigned to officer? She said they are not allowed to give out that information. She did inform me that they are processing "End of Sept Cases.", will get to our cases ASAP. She did not give out any other useful information. I have decided today that I will not call IIO again, as it is useless.

RD - 10/18
ND - 11/30