Talk to an IIO -RD 3/6/99 ND- 3/20/99, PD 08/97, Desicion till pending? What does that mean?

vijay goll

Registered Users (C)
when I called 3 weeks back, the IIO told me that it talkes 2/3 weeks to make a desicion on my case. I called today and she said that no desicion has been made? What is happening? What happens during the I485 process? I am confused. I see a lot of 3/99 cases approved on the net, in this forum.

Please god please get me out of this INS queue.

No Title

Vijay:
I think the 485 adjudication process has now become completely random at VSC. There is no telling when you will get your approval. Could be tomorrow could be a year from now. They are approving cases filed in May/June 99 while cases filed in late 98 to early 99 are still pending. If this is not random, I don\'t know what random is.

No Title

Vijay,
It is interesting that I have the same dates. I am in the same boat. I called up 2 weeks ago and they asked me to call 2 weeks later and I got the same response as You have gotten. It is really frustrating to say the least. I am now praying that maybe an RFE is better.What is more interesting is that I have the same name as yours