Taking kids to GC interview

Well, that's good at the end I guess as long it won't come out as "other fees" in the bill...he got two in one I will say hehehe...in the case whatever they need his/her assistance she will be there and if not then they can say to the IO "hey we have the kids here...wanna see?"

Good luck

Let me be more clear

I think he said, the lawyer wants to go "for free"... which is RARE... VERY RARE.

My attorney charged me a total of $1700 to file our GC case ok. His fees was $690 since the rest $1010 went towards USCIS.

I was under the impression that he has charged us $690 which takes care of only filing our applications such as I-130, 485, G325 etc etc. He later told us that he will show up to the interview and not charge anything extra. That $690 we paid him took care of everything.

Other attorneys I have talked to in the past do require a fee of $500 to go to the interview besides their filing fees which ranges attorney to attorney.

Hope I was clear.

You got a good deal! Yes, I heard that many attorneys start with $700 and up and then when is time for the interview...then they add an "extra" just to show up.

$500 just to show their faces to the IO? jeezz...Hey for $500 I can show up and just be moral support :) hehehehe. Sorry couldn't avoid to be funny.

In what office is your interview??

My DO

You got a good deal! Yes, I heard that many attorneys start with $700 and up and then when is time for the interview...then they add an "extra" just to show up.

$500 just to show their faces to the IO? jeezz...Hey for $500 I can show up and just be moral support :) hehehehe. Sorry couldn't avoid to be funny.

In what office is your interview??

Atlanta

lol, I know "Atlanta" Brother...but WHERE the interview will take place...in Atlanta they have other place besides the main federal building. For example, mine was in Peachtree Dunwoody Rd. They actually move out of downtown as far as I know, is away from downtown but is nice and with more space and more parking space. I went a month ago for INFOPASS to the new place, very nice.

lol, I know "Atlanta" Brother...but WHERE the interview will take place...in Atlanta they have other place besides the main federal building. For example, mine was in Peachtree Dunwoody Rd. They actually move out of downtown as far as I know, is away from downtown but is nice and with more space and more parking space. I went a month ago for INFOPASS to the new place, very nice.

You are right cherr1980. Their office has moved. The new office is located near Lavisa Rd if you know where the exit is off of I-285 going towards Decatur. The address is:

2150 Parklake Dr
Atlanta, GA 30345

I too am from Atlanta and when I went for my interview several couples went in to their interviews with kids,and as far as I can remember all of them came back out with smiles stretching from ear to ear.Moral of the story,take your kids!

Thanks for the positive feedback

I too am from Atlanta and when I went for my interview several couples went in to their interviews with kids,and as far as I can remember all of them came back out with smiles stretching from ear to ear.Moral of the story,take your kids!

There you go. Thank you pville85.:) Made my day.