Taking count of people with WAC-03 still not approved

wac-03-034-xxxxx RD nov 2002 1stFP 2003 2ndFP Aug 2004
my case has been selected for detailed review and still waiting.

answer to beavis

beavis said:
Question for the group

Does issuance of an RFE on 485 imply that name check is done?

I got RFE (usual tax, EVL, etc) in April 2004. In November I was told that FBI name check in still pending since 2002.

Derivative approved before primary

Just when I think I have seen everything:

My wife (derivative case) got her approval letter 02/14/05

Nothing on my case (primary) yet

My medical rfe was recvd by USCIS on Feb 7th 05

LUD changed Feb 8th, Feb 9th on both primary and derivative

Iam not sure what to check anymore !

beavis-

it happened for several people before you. Every time it was the case that primary was approved also, but status not updated yet.

I was happy initially to see my LUD for 485 changed yesterday, but later in the evening found that they approved my wife's second EAD. It's really frustrating to see that they touched my 485 to approve my wife's EAD ( but not approve 485, advance paroles or even my EAD).
I have a feeling that most likely they will approve my second EAD and AP and sit tight on my I-485 for another year (and touch it when I apply for 3rd EAD/AP).

485 approved

Dima you were right. I received notice of 485 approval yesterday in the mail. Also received notice of approval f0r my wife.

WAC0304XXXXXX, EB2, Concurrent filing
485-ND: Dec 2 2002
FP2: Aug 2004, RFE Medical issued 01/17/05, RFE response recvd by USCIS 02/08/05, AD: 02/10/05

I sincerely hope all fellow WAC03'ers get their approvals asap. It indeeed looks like it is moving. Personally in my case I think contacting the senator and local congressman helped get my case adjudicated.

I received a response from FBI stating that my name check has been completed.

I've updated the information and included dima66a, waiting_for_485 and unami's information. Also desi145 has been approved.

Congrats desi145!!!!

I'm hoping that since my name check has been completed that my Approval will be coming up soon. (Although my husband's derivative application and name check pending for 20 months).

Here is the updated information....

lisainaz said:
I received a response from FBI stating that my name check has been completed.

I've updated the information and included dima66a, waiting_for_485 and unami's information. Also desi145 has been approved.

Congrats desi145!!!!

I'm hoping that since my name check has been completed that my Approval will be coming up soon. (Although my husband's derivative application and name check pending for 20 months).

Here is the updated information....

Lisainaz:
Did you have to send a postal letter to FBI to get your name check completed? Or was it cleared long time ago?
Thanks,
Nvmnd

I sent an email back in Nov. 2004 and received a response from David Hardy himself.

nvmnd said:
Lisainaz:
Did you have to send a postal letter to FBI to get your name check completed? Or was it cleared long time ago?
Thanks,
Nvmnd

Any updates....anybody. Just had my third EAD/AP approved.

485 still the same.....name check pending.Please wait for 90 days before another inquiry.

The amount of time, money and energy (EB1-EA, self-petition) I have spent in this thing I am begining to wonder if its worth it. Incompetence of all the concerned "processing agencies" has not helped either.

So much for fair processing - getting really sick with bogus excuses-wait for 30 days...90 days...

I am older than you

had my 2nd fp done in Faburary and my case was transfered to sfo at the end of last month. I may have to wait there for at least 6 months to get the interview letter. so just pray that your case won't be transfered. mine is niw, self-petition,too.

waiting_for_485 said:
Any updates....anybody. Just had my third EAD/AP approved.

485 still the same.....name check pending.Please wait for 90 days before another inquiry.

The amount of time, money and energy (EB1-EA, self-petition) I have spent in this thing I am begining to wonder if its worth it. Incompetence of all the concerned "processing agencies" has not helped either.

So much for fair processing - getting really sick with bogus excuses-wait for 30 days...90 days...

count me in

waiting in this long and endless line is really heart-wrenching and a little despairing. I have told myself many many times that the GC perhaps will come at my door tomorrow, next month, the end of the year... Unfortunately, it has never happened. I tried to ask help from local senators and to be honest it's really not quite helpful. Though this kind feeling is a little bitter for all of us, however, I felt a little bit relieved to see I'm not alone in this bad-luck boat. Well, let's keep posting the information of each of us and keep track of the processing. Good luck to all of the guys here.

I agree with you peaceinheart. Contacting senators individually has not done anything for me either.

What if we consolidate bunch of names/Wac numbers from 02/03 and send it to CA/?? (CSC States) senators in one letter showing what's going on with our applications (vis-a-vis current processing ....) and request expedite handling of our applications.

Any thoughts ??