Take away I-94

Jason123

Registered Users (C)
Is it typical that immigration take the I-94 away without approve or disapprove the AOS interview? I had my interview yesterday and the immigration office said that she will review my case, but she take away my I-94. Can any one tell me why the office take away my I-94? Is that a good or bad situation? Thanks in advance!

Jason123 said:
Is it typical that immigration take the I-94 away without approve or disapprove the AOS interview? I had my interview yesterday and the immigration office said that she will review my case, but she take away my I-94. Can any one tell me why the office take away my I-94? Is that a good or bad situation? Thanks in advance!
I had my interview yesterday and my I 94 was taken away also but i was not approved i believe its a good sign that youre case will be processed and you will eventually getr your GC.

fedup2k6 said:
I had my interview yesterday and my I 94 was taken away also but i was not approved i believe its a good sign that youre case will be processed and you will eventually getr your GC.

Mine was taken away too. I have been waiting for a decision since October, 2005. :mad:

Estrella77 said:
Mine was taken away too. I have been waiting for a decision since October, 2005. :mad:

Has your case been approved, verbally, in writing? Or where you stand on the process? Lets share the infromation

Jason123 said:
Has your case been approved, verbally, in writing? Or where you stand on the process? Lets share the infromation

I was told on the interview that I should wait for a decision by mail. I went to INS 3 times. I sent a letter. I called 2 weeks ago and requested a reseach. I was given a reference number and was told to wait for an answer within 30 days. Tired and sick of waiting :mad:

I was told to wait for the letter. My offical said I should be receiving a letter within 90 days,but it should be a lot less than 90 days. There is potential more document needed. If it need more document, what are the process do I need to go through. Any one has any idea? Thanks