Tactics to route I-140 application to TSC

bapu100

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have been currently working in IL. My employer is based in California and is planning to file for my I-140. I understand that each region is assigned to either TSC or NSC when it comes to I-140 process.

- Given my location and my employer's, i have to submit my I-140 application to NSC. I am aware that NSC is slow in processing I-140s. Do i have a choice to have my application processed by Texas center. Pl advice

Thanks

Beware though, the slowness goes in cycles. If NSC seems slower than TSC right now, it would be the other way around a few months down the lane.
You can gauge this by the approval messages, and slowdown complaint messages history on these boards.
The only hope for a speedy processing at either center is the priority processing (if it ever gets revived).

Hi,

I have been currently working in IL. My employer is based in California and is planning to file for my I-140. I understand that each region is assigned to either TSC or NSC when it comes to I-140 process.

- Given my location and my employer's, i have to submit my I-140 application to NSC. I am aware that NSC is slow in processing I-140s. Do i have a choice to have my application processed by Texas center. Pl advice

Thanks

You don't have a choice - your case will be procesed in NSC anyway. By the way why are you scared of NSC?

You don't have a choice - your case will be procesed in NSC anyway. By the way why are you scared of NSC?

Two reasons:
1) NSC is so slow. There is a difference of atleast 4-6 months between TSC and NSC when it comes to I-140 processing dates.
2) I have 3 yrs bachelors degree and guess TSC is little easy on it than NSC is.

Two reasons:

2) I have 3 yrs bachelors degree and guess TSC is little easy on it than NSC is.

TSC is rejecting three years cases out right. We have two denials last week.
If the labor allows three year then only it is fine

TSC is rejecting three years cases out right. We have two denials last week.
If the labor allows three year then only it is fine

Hi,

Is this for EB2 or EB3? I have a 3 yr computer science degree and have applied at TSC for EB3. My labor says "4 year CS degree or equivalent". I am really worried. I did do my educational evaluation to show that mine is equivalent to 4 yr degree from Sheila danzig.

What are my chances at TSC?

Thanks much.

Hi,i was on a eb3,i140 was approved,in 2001,did cp,was denied and sent to nsc for revocation?i have now filed a mtr,would like to get some info,what are my chances for an approval after a long lapse

3 year degree

A good deal has to do with the legal brief as well as any professors' letters and an evaluation. It is all done on a case by case basis. I saw two approvals for EB2 last week.