Ta ra raa rara raara raara raa... :-)

mogli

Registered Users (C)
Our case(me and spouse) has been approved on Sep 8 2003 as per online and voice message.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 8, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Thanks to many folks for their valuable advice. It's not untrue when people say that they checked quite a few times to make sure they are approved. It's hard to believe the first time.

Do keep up the hope. This ordeal will end soon.

Best wishes and Good Luck to all!

PS: Vijayrc: Thanks for your positive and comforting words when others near my FP date were getting approved. Your prediction came true in my case.

No RFE, have been with the same employer for the past 3 years and have updated rupnet.

Congrats.
Good Luck..
Thanks for updating www.rupnet.com/immigration

Thanks..Well I have been following the trend last few mos, and it's very obvious that within any RD month, FP date is given a priority, so as to avoid FP2, amidst this big backlog..!

Congrats to you!

Good to see an approval. Maybe the title of your post doesnt tell you have been approved, otherwise there would be more congrats!

Your FP is same date as mine, but my RD is April 2004, any chance they'll touch it?

Regards and good luck with your new GC.

Cheers!

Chuck,

If you go by vijayrc's theory of approval trends, your approval should be around the corner.

Good Luck!

mogli,
Chuck's Apr RD and though FP's about to expire, I doubt if his case[since being Apr RD] would fall into this case.
If only had he been Feb RD..!!

To vijayrc

I knew it was a long-shot. With April 2002 RD, my June 14 FP had a very thin chance of helping out. But, you never know. I'll keep posted.

Good luck, and eventualy we'll all get it.

Cheers.

congrats mogli,
To vijayrc and Chuck2003: plus you need lots of good luck which is a deciding factor for gc

Congrats!! - I told you this in last post...

Congrats...

I was really confident about ur case ...dats wat i wrote in my message to you last time.

Any ways enjoy ur life.....

-Sanju