T.G.I.F. ....or T.G.I.F.A (Thank God Its Finally Approved !)

sawnanig

Banned
Thank God its Friday............................................
or Thank God Its Finally Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES , YES ! Me and my Wife's case were approved yesterday ! ( Didn't check them yesterday as my daughter was sick).
But seems all is going good now...My Dad got a promotion, my brother got a raise and me - Got my Approval!. Wow what a day to remember.

I am so full of happiness today my hands are shaking as I write this.
I thank all of you on this board for passing on so much of information and helping each other.

My case : same client 4 years used AC21 - Previous consulting co went bankrupt,joined another consulting co - Did not inform INS as per Lawyer -
Applied for 3 EADS and 3 APs.Did FP2 May 20th 2004 and here is the approval

I think all the April cases are being approved.
I also wish luck to all the members waiting for their approval. I know it very tough out there but have faith in God ( I really had lot of faith and patience) and it will come your way !!!!

I'll be logged in for questions if any

congrats buddy ..

I can imagine your excitment and happiness though myself is still waiting..

njoy the great news..

what was your LUD before approval and r u from nj.

yes, I am from NJ and my LUD changed yesterday(when it was approved) and again today when it said the notice was sent out

am also from nj and i did my fp2 on may 15 2004 and my lud is 6/1. after that no lud change. before yesterday what was your lud

it was 10/6/2003 - which was 18 months from my 1st FP.
I recieved my 2nd FP in March 2004 schedule for May 20.
Went same day...
I even called FBI left a voicemail but there was no response.

Don't worry, you should be expecting yours too anytime

Congratulations, I'm also Apr 18 2002 filer!

sawnanig said:
it was 10/6/2003 - which was 18 months from my 1st FP.
I recieved my 2nd FP in March 2004 schedule for May 20.
Went same day...

"Same day" means - March or May 20?

I was in Newark on May 20 for my FP2. I'd love to think that this is a trend.
Anyway, I'm happy for you. Go now and live as a free person!

RD: 04/18/2002
ND: 04/25/2002
FP2: 05/20/2004

sawnanig said:
Thank God its Friday............................................
or Thank God Its Finally Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES , YES ! Me and my Wife's case were approved yesterday ! ( Didn't check them yesterday as my daughter was sick).
But seems all is going good now...My Dad got a promotion, my brother got a raise and me - Got my Approval!. Wow what a day to remember.

I am so full of happiness today my hands are shaking as I write this.
I thank all of you on this board for passing on so much of information and helping each other.

My case : same client 4 years used AC21 - Previous consulting co went bankrupt,joined another consulting co - Did not inform INS as per Lawyer -
Applied for 3 EADS and 3 APs.Did FP2 May 20th 2004 and here is the approval

I think all the April cases are being approved.
I also wish luck to all the members waiting for their approval. I know it very tough out there but have faith in God ( I really had lot of faith and patience) and it will come your way !!!!

I'll be logged in for questions if any
Congts. Whst's your priority date for 485 or I-140? I am thinking the PD matters the approval. ic