Switching Jobs - ETA, Forms 750A and B

desi929

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 (EB3 India, PD - August 2002) is currently pending. I have recently accepted an offer from another organization and looking to file AC21.

The General Counsel of the new company is asking for a copy my ETA, Forms 750A and 750B forms in order to determine portability of my case.

Is this normal ? Has anyone else experienced this before.

Thanks to all that respond !!

Never mind...I found the answer in the forum. Guess its critical to get a copy of 750A from the lawyer. I have a copy of 750B since I had to sign that before it was submitted.

What a pain !! My current lawyer is gonna make me run around in circles before he gets me a copy of the damm form.

desi929,

do you know your receipt number?

you can search for your labor details in DOL website. flcdatacenter.com
you will get info like Salary info, Job title etc. But job duties are not mentioned in there.

I guess it will be difficult to get 750A from ur previous attorney/employer.

your current attorney requires your job duties mentioned in 750A (box 13). Generlly they just copy what you wrote in 750-B so you can guess what ur job duties would be.

I think he is referring to the DOL assigned case number, which is usually on the acknowledgement letter from DOL after accepting the LC application. Download the zip file from FLCDatacenter.com for your particular year, open it in Excel and then try to look for your company name and date/mo of the application.

desi929 said:
jambalakadi1 -

which receipt number are you referring too ?

Thanks for responding !!

Can you please give me some guidance on which zip file to download. My labor was filed and approved in 2002 from IL ? I went to the flcdatacenter.com website but can't find any files to download for 2002.

Thanks !!