Sweet Surprise

bir999

Registered Users (C)
finally got the email stating this case has been approved on october 04.

EB-2 IN CENTRAL PA
RD JUNE 11 2002
EAD..... THREE TIMES
FP ...... TWO TIMES
RFE........ONCE IN DEC 03
GIVEN UP FOLLOWING THE CASE NOT CONTACTED ANYONE ..... EVERY DAY
HOPED FOR THE BEST..... EVERY DAY.

WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP , WHEN DO I GET STAMPED AND WHEN DO I GET THE CARDS , AND HOW SOON CAN I LEAVE MY JOB

TO SUM UP MY EXPERIENCE....."WHAT CANNOT BE CURED MUST BE ENDURED"

Congratulations! :)

Next you need to wait for the approval notice and then get your passport stamped (called I-551) which will lead to your plastic card being ordered.

Congrat

WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP , WHEN DO I GET STAMPED AND WHEN DO I GET THE CARDS , AND HOW SOON CAN I LEAVE MY JOB

YOu can stamp as soon as you get your approval. Although some said you can stamp using the courtesy copy, I suggest you wait for your original one (will be sent to your lawyer if you have one). YOu can either use infopass or walkin, depends which ASC you go). What to bring is stated in the approval latters. Once you get it stamped, then wait (again) for your card. The stamp is good as the card for one year.

FYI, many people including me used the courtesy copy to get the passport stamp. My neighbor even said her lawyer told her that she can use the courtesy copy.

Before I got the original copy from my lawyer, I already have my passport stamped.