Suzy is a citizen fianlly

Sony2006

Registered Users (C)
Suzy, Congratulations.
I would like to say that your consistency and dedication toward your case, and your belief that you deserve your citizenship proves that you are a great person.

I know you suzy, and you are a great person!
You deserve a big hug for a job well done.

Good luck
Sony

Sony2006 said:
Suzy, Congratulations.
I would like to say that your consistency and dedication toward your case, and your belief that you deserve your citizenship proves that you are a great person.

I know you suzy, and you are a great person!
You deserve a big hug for a job well done.

Good luck
Sony

Sony...any update on your case?

You well deserve it, Suzy. You may also want to post your oath experience -- did they ever again mention you long journey with them at some point, or just a pure ceremony ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Jenimmi.

Than you GrassRoot. My oath experience, or part of it is posted here:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1371942#post1371942

Unfortunately I didn't have much to say because this lucky "dude", (ladude) beat me to the punch...he was faster than me, being sworn in the morning, and besides a few comments I made everything else was said already.

Just "pure ceremony", they checked the oath invitation very fast, took the Green Cards away, and that was that...a new "set" of fresh American citizens...5,000 in one shoot :D

Congrats Suzy

How many months,days,hrs,minutes,secs,millis,micro,nano........for all this ordeal ?

public class US_Ordeal {
Object me;
public static boolean check_your_status(me)
{
static int locked_yrs=0;
boolean status=false;
while ( status(h1) = true ) && (length(h1) <6 )
do
locked_yrs = wait_before_GCfiling();
while ( file_process(GC) )
do
locked_yrs +=wait_for_1_to_7yrs ();
while ( file_process(USCitizenship))
do
locked_yrs +=wait_for_abt_1yr ();
status =true ;( Archimides say EUREKA at this point )
done
done
done
}
}

Congratulation! Suzy977!

Congratulation! Suzy977! All your effort has been paid off :) Will you still visit this forum? I don't see Publicus appear often like before. Kind of miss you guys. You guys are saint here :)

Portuch said:
Congratulation! Suzy977! All your effort has been paid off :) Will you still visit this forum? I don't see Publicus appear often like before. Kind of miss you guys. You guys are saint here :)

Publicus went back to active military duty. Even though he didn't get shoot in the @$$ by friendly fire (yet :D ) apparently life in the Army is quite demanding and his free time is limited.
But his thread is here to stay and it will help many "generations" to come
;)

You r right JoeF !
Also I forgot about the LOOP of 10 yr and f*...g hard Yearned SOCIAL SECURITY 40 credit CRAP which if defaulted , some welfare YO mama might otherwise fund her beach VACATION !

Best of Luck to Suzy for processing to get parents to US soon !

how much more processing time will it take ?