. Surprise!!! Unbelievable I Am Appprrovvvvvvvvvveeeeedddddd..

gcsick

Registered Users (C)
hEY GUYS MY STILL DON\'T BELEIVE IT AS PER AVM MY CASE IS APPROVED....
PD FEB 1998
RD JUNE 2001
ND AUG 2001
AD APRIL 5... (as PER AVM)

THERE IS HOPE GUYS FOR JUNE FOLKS....I WILL WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL NOTICE BECAUSE I DON\'T TRUST THE AVM....ANY IDEA WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP ???
HOW MUCH TIME BEFORE WE GET THE NOTICE ?? WHAT TO DO NEXT ?? JUST TAKE THAT NOTICE FOR PP STAMPING ??

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF TUNNEL...HANG ON EVERYBODY....

ANOTHER MILESTONE ACHIEVED
GCSICK

Con.......gra...ts. What a happiness?

You may recieve a courtesy copy in abouta weeks time from the approval date. Follow the instructions in that copy and get your pp Stamped. Till you recieve your copy, enjoy like anything. Congrats again.

Thanks...Now I don\'t have to check AVM for long...

This forum is an excellent place for all the immigrants..
I never called IIO ...FYI never could got thru during work day..

congrats gcsick, its nice to see your approval and your happiness.

What to do next?
Take your courtesy copy/approval copy to the INS center mentioned on your approval notice along with 2 ADIT pictures (remember to write your A# and Name in pencil behind the pictures), Your EAD card, and go for your passport stamping. They will take all of this from you, take ur fingerprints and stamp your passport, once that\'s done, you are all set, your actual card will follow in the mail in a couple months. Good luck to you and enjoy your freedom.

best wishes
hope99

No Title

"....I WILL WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL NOTICE BECAUSE I DON\'T TRUST THE AVM....ANY IDEA WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP ??? "

Actually dont trust the approval letter either, could be a sick joke!!!!

thanks... I have updated immitracker and rupnet sites...

Thanks- Hang on there pleasant surprises do come from INS..will keep u posted.