Surprise in mail box - Welcome to United states of America

Asylee13

Registered Users (C)
Yes, guys my 5 years of wait has ended today. Just now when i went to get my mail, i saw a letter from INS. At first i was freaked out because i hadn't got any email from INS about my case, so i thought it is notice for some more information needed. I prayed to God and opended the letter. This first line i read was "Welcome to United states.." and i paused... enjoyed that moment ,read the line one more time and one more time and then finished the remaining letter. I got it guys.
First of all let me thank GraceMarcs..Your prediction came true. It is less than a week as you predicted. I am very excited :)

Asylee13 said:
Yes, guys my 5 years of wait has ended today. Just now when i went to get my mail, i saw a letter from INS. At first i was freaked out because i hadn't got any email from INS about my case, so i thought it is notice for some more information needed. I prayed to God and opended the letter. This first line i read was "Welcome to United states.." and i paused... enjoyed that moment ,read the line one more time and one more time and then finished the remaining letter. I got it guys.
First of all let me thank GraceMarcs..Your prediction came true. It is less than a week as you predicted. I am very excited :)

Let me first congratulate you.
I predicted for you and I prayed for you. I hoped God could change the heart of the immigration officer and gave you green card. Now God answered my prayer. I wish you and I to thank God again.

GraceMarc

I want to join those congratulating on your big day!

Enjoy your freedom and continue your American Dream !

AANL

Congratulations! What's your I-485 Receipt Date?

Asylee13 said: