Suri\'s I-140 Redo Approved on 10/30

Sensor

Registered Users (C)
Finally,

After 30 days it happened!!. Responded to 2nd RFE on 9/22, INS aknowledged on 9/29. Now, I am waiting for my 485 Approval.

No Title

congratulations suri ...hope the 485 comes thru quickly as well. didn\'t the iio tell you that your 140 and 485 were with the same officer??

cheers!

No Title

Congrats Suri!!! I can imagine how you feel. Since I got mine, I have started seeing the light in the tunnel...!! Let\'s hope we get our 485 approved soon too. One thing is proven that I-140 amendment doesn\'t take more than a month and it doesn\'t matter if you file it separately or with the RFE package.

No Title

A sinha and Suri,
Was your eac# starting with 01-001-xxxxx ?
Because mine is same timing as yours?
Thanks

No Title

Hi Suri, Congrats. Did the AVR update the message or you found out thro\' IIO? Was it approved today?. Thanks

No Title

Congrats Suri and A sinha!!
Thanks Suri and a sinha. I got receipt number today from lawyer it says case received on oct 2 2000 on AVR. How long do u think it will take to approve? Any guesses. What was ur receipt date on AVR ?
Thanks

No Title

In my opinion, you should expect your approval latest by this weekend. Mine was received by INS(acknowledged) on 28th of September and approved on 24th of October. Goodluck man.

No Title

Still waiting for the I 140 redo approval notice & receipt dates are 9/28 & 10/4. Automated message changed from 30-60 days to
90-180 days. EAC receipt # 01003XXXXXX. Any speculation guys. Getting toooooo desperate!!

No Title

How come your EAC# started with 01?? Mine was during the same time frame and started with 00.

No Title

140 redo RD 9/28/00
           ND 10/4/00
EAC# 01-003-xxxxx
I am still waiting for approval

Alpoor

No Title

Alpoor I have the same exact dates & number. Any chance are u from Maryland or Virginia.