suresh_colo

BPBJHL042002

Registered Users (C)
Suresh -

Hope you can help me out here. Got a question for ya, when you call NSC, which option did you select? Did you select Option2 or Option 0? I keep getting the same lady (my rotten luck?) when I call, she's pretty rude and not helpful at all. Hope you can help.

BPBJHL042002,

I select option 0.
But don't bother to call. Did you read my previous message? It's no use!

Suresh

Hey Suresh - Heartiest congrats !!!!!
:)

Just one question - Do you work for a large organization like Oracle, Microsoft, etc. I am just wondering why some cases are not getting employment rfes while others are....
Enjoy.

Cheers.

I second suresh's suggestion--absolutely no point in calling iio's. I called nsc iio's quite a bit last year, then I was was shocked to realize that they KNOW NOTHING and on top of that some can get very vicious and vindictive as well.

It's a better option to contact a senator's office--at least they won't be rude and vindictive.

T-Rex,

Yes, I do work for a mid-size/large company.
It might have influenced the fact that I did not get an RFE.

That might not be the case.
I work for a very large corporation and I got an emp RFE anyways.
Six of my friends applied together 2 got RFEs and the others did not. I dont think it is based on company size.
My guess is it is random.

BPBJHL042002

When did u completed your finger printing.
For me it is now over 15 months...................Do u think they will ask me to go again for it.

FP -------------- 11/02/2001

saini_71

BPBJHL042002

When did u completed your finger printing.
For me it is now over 15 months...................Do u think they will ask me to go again for it.

FP -------------- 11/02/2001

saini_71

Saini_71 -

Usually FP is valid for 15 months. Again I don't know what NSC is up to. You probably may have to re-do FP again. Again this is guesstimating NSC work logic. Talk to your lawyer.

My FP is 01/2002