Supporting Documentation

dilarossi

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Is there a list on the USCIS website somewhere that lists all the documents that I need to send to them after e-filing an I-131 application for RP?
I know they need 2 photos. Should they be with me facing the camera, or head half-turned with one ear visible?
What other documents am I required to submit?
TIA!

dilarossi said:
Anyone???
I am sure many of us have done this before...

2 photoes, state ID, copy of your GC, a copy of your expired RTD if you have one, if it's not expired you need to send the original one, I also sent a copy of my original I-94.

Minsk said:
2 photoes, state ID, copy of your GC, a copy of your expired RTD if you have one, if it's not expired you need to send the original one, I also sent a copy of my original I-94.

Minsk,
Spasibo! Did you send them the front view photos or the head 3/4 turned? The paper application said it should be 3/4 turned with right ear visible; however, the photo place people showed me a memo dated 2004 issued by INS and stating that all photos should be directly facing the camera.

dilarossi said:
Minsk,
Spasibo! Did you send them the front view photos or the head 3/4 turned? The paper application said it should be 3/4 turned with right ear visible; however, the photo place people showed me a memo dated 2004 issued by INS and stating that all photos should be directly facing the camera.

That's right. Starting 2004 they changed the format of the picture. u need to send just a regular passport photo facing the camera.