Supervisor Approval

Well my case has been forwarded to supervisor approval as well.It been more then month and still no word.So week to 10 days is not correct.
Its USCIS ... could be 1 week and could be 1 year ...who knows man .....................

Well my case has been forwarded to supervisor approval as well.It been more then month and still no word.So week to 10 days is not correct.
Its USCIS ... could be 1 week and could be 1 year ...who knows man .....................

Have you talked to an IO lately to find out the status of your case lately? It could be that a supervisor already approved it and its now in oath queue awaiting for available ceremony.

My approval took 5 days. Some areas, it takes hours (When same day oaths are available). call USCIS to find out about your case or make an Infopass appointment.

My case was approved the same day. They way I found out about that is through an Infopass appointment. It deppends on what exactly the supervisor has to approve: if it's a quality check then it should be quick; if an investigation on a certain matter has to be done then it probabily would take more time.