suggestions Nov'01 ND?

ton_ton

Registered Users (C)
I have a Nov'01 ND. Good to see the JIT move, but haven't seen anything happen in my case.

- Still says processing resumed, blah blah for the past quite sometime.
- 1st FP done in April'02

No 2nd FP notice.. Haven't called BCIS, since I heard that doesn't help much..

Any suggestions? Is it the same case with a few other folks too?

thanks a lot.

ton_ton

Which EB category was your 485 filed in? If it is EB2, I'd suggest you to talk to your attorney and ping the BCIS guys. Definetely check with your attorneys before you call up BCIS.

-fb-

call 800 number

they will ask you for a lot of information and fill out an
enquiry sheet. after a week or so you should hear or see
something. my case moved after I called ... and
surprisingly someone from INS had called to tell me
that my case has been approved...mine is a sep 01 case.

I'm also Nov'01 case and exactly same senarion. 1st FP in April and no notice for 2nd FP.

garu1gsr: do you think calling BCIS will benefit? I'm AC21 case also. Have no lawyer yet. Any advice will help.

Suggestion

And I mean this seriously.

"Instead of concentrating your energies on the unknown - GC approval ..

Concentrate them on the known - Job Market".

Thats it, you'll be fine :)

my suggestion is to contact BCIS.

Anyway, I kept to contact INS, such as, email, call and fax almost every month before my case approval. If no othere choice, why not do what you can?!

Originally posted by give_GC_now
I'm also Nov'01 case and exactly same senarion. 1st FP in April and no notice for 2nd FP.

garu1gsr: do you think calling BCIS will benefit? I'm AC21 case also. Have no lawyer yet. Any advice will help.

1. Ask if your lawyer can call them or send an enquiry on your behalf.
2. Also contact your local congressman/women or senator and mention about your case status.

Right now they(BCIS) are busy with relgious worker stuff, probably they won't respond to your enquiry. repeat your enquiry after 2 weeks again.

Don't know if contacting BCIS will benefit or not. But It won't effect hurt anyways.

yes, I think contacting BCIS is right thing to do.

SM: I'm not totally agree with you. GC is also one of the major issue which affects the life. One can put plans in action only after getting GC. U must have heard about the case of Koreans who after 10 yrs. came to know that they got invalid GC. How their life changed!!!!

Just received 2nd fingerprint notice

Alas, for the primary applicant only.
No RFEs yet.

Hard to tell, but it looks like the FP notice was prompted by lawyer's inquiry.

If your case has been delayed for long time without any news, very much likely your case has been reviewed, but 2nd fp notice was never issued. Recently, I have posted on VSC board of congressional help to obtain 2nd fp notices. Many ppl have got it in 2-3 weeks after contact congressman/senators.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Recently, I have posted on VSC board of congressional help to obtain 2nd fp notices. Many ppl have got it in 2-3 weeks after contact congressman/senators.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the congressman/woman's mailing address and email, or phone? I did a search on google, it return many congressman, which one should I pick?

----------------------------------
WAC02-046

I'm Nov 01 ND too. WAC 02 043.

I just got my 2nd FP notice a couple of days back. So I don't think u'rs is particularly delayed.

Hope that helps.