suggestion to people with nearly 15 month old FP

may01

Registered Users (C)
This suggestion is to people like Bajis and others who have done FP nearly 15 months back.
I was talking to an IIO regarding my third EAD (about to expire this friday), who told me that she will act to get it renewed at the earliest by sending an email to the supervisor. Then I asked for I 485 approval, if it nearly 15 months old in terms of FP. She said if it is so, she will send another e mail to the supervisor. Well I am a fresh case for FP, hence could not ask for that favor.

My suggestion for old FP guys is to give it a shot and request for 485 approval as your case is nearly 15 months old after FP was done. May be she will send an email for faster approval.

Try guys. Good luck.

An IIO told me to fax the officer who has the case indicating that FP is expiring. She gave me the officer number and the fax number. She said not to fax until 3 months before FP expires.

Hi may01,

I did my 1st FP on Jan. 2, 2003 and am going to do my 2nd FP (don't know why) on April 26, 2003.

But thank you for the tip about calling TSC when FP is about to expire. This will be helpful for everyone.

KennyGH, what's the fax number I can fax teh request???

Hi KennyGH,

I'm in the situation that FP is about expired in a month, I'll call INS and send fax as well. What the the FAX number I can use to send request to TCS?

Does it really help to call them?

RD/ND: Feb, 2002
FP: March, 2002
AD: ???

Thanks.

The IIO told me that each officer has a fax number. Don't send it to the general line. Call TSC and advise them that it is expiring. Ask for the officer number and fax number. They gave it to me. I hope they do the same for you. Good luck.