suggestion please

whatagc

Registered Users (C)
HI

Can i go to local office to get iEAD , even my i-94 got expired long back?? what kind of problems i can expect?

Thanks in advance

Can i go to local office to get iEAD , even my i-94 got expired long back?? what kind of problems i can expect?
--- Dear you have not posted the details if you applied your EAD 90 days beck, if any RFE, is this second EAD or first Ead or when did you apply for I-140and I-485 , was is concurrent filing or I-485 filed after I-140 approval.
If EAD applied 90 days back and No RFE for I-140 or EAD then take EAD filing receipt and you’re I-485 filing receipt when you go to local BCIS office to get iEAD

Hi ginnu
I am sorry for not giving any details about my case, infact i already explained about my case in this forum before,

any how here are details.

I applied i-140/i-765/i-485 (concurrently) in the month of jan
and notice date is 02/14/2003,
that means more than 9 months so far
no RFE's and
my i-140 has been approved in the month of May,
and also my EAD in the month of June,

but i never received plastic card,
but strangly the online message has been changed to 'it will take 60-90 days to process' from 'your EAD has been approved and card will be send to you'

So i am thinking may be i go to local office to get iEAD but my i-94 has been expired long time back, in this situation if i go to local office , is there any potential problem to show them my expired
i-94?????

Hope this time i am clear about my situation, please give me the suggestion, and i would greately appreciate you

thanks in advance

So i am thinking may be i go to local office to get iEAD but my i-94 has been expired long time back, in this situation if i go to local office , is there any potential problem to show them my expired
i-94?????
----- expired I-94 will not be problem as you filed I-485 and your status is AOS pending take I-485 reciept and EAD filling receipt to local BCIS office to get iEAD

Thank you so much Mr. ginnu, really it gave me boost, you know what i was in dillamma since 4 months, but now i am going to local office to get my iEAD thanks again for you expertise