Such a long road

caviar

Registered Users (C)
Ok my case is very old and I have probably one of the oldest case in this board. ND 9/10/01. RFE (emp. verif) received late December and 5 fax inquiries with no responses since last September. I even wrote to a senator with no more success.

Anyway here is my question:

I already used all my APs (4) from previous trips abroad. My new I-94 has a validation date. What will happen if I don't get my GC b4 this expiration date? In the past I-94 indicated unlimited, this is not the case anymore.

Thanks.

IT does not matter if I94 gets expired after one yr which u got using AP. Your status is still valid as long as AOS is pending.

Originally posted by caviar
Ok my case is very old and I have probably one of the oldest case in this board. ND 9/10/01. RFE (emp. verif) received late December and 5 fax inquiries with no responses since last September. I even wrote to a senator with no more success.

Anyway here is my question:

I already used all my APs (4) from previous trips abroad. My new I-94 has a validation date. What will happen if I don't get my GC b4 this expiration date? In the past I-94 indicated unlimited, this is not the case anymore.

Thanks.

Maybe this message will make you feel better. My ND was 8/3/01 I-485 EB3, still pending, received REF 11/02. So you are not the oldest case.