Successfull POE at Boston.

rdavidmaria

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends,
We had our interview done at Chennai on March 16 2004. Returned back yesterday (04/04/04) at Boston.

Entire process was smooth. No questions were asked during consular interview. Was in at 8.00AM and out of consulate at 10:30AM. At Boston the immigration office said we should get our docs in couple of weeks.

Thanks to every ones contribution throughout the process and Mr. Rajiv Khanna for this forum.

I had no clue about consular processing initially and after reading through this forum I applied for it and got it done.

I will be happy to help many others reading this forum and answer their questions..

Good Luck to all..

rdavidmaria,

Glad to hear that every thing was smooth for you.
Happy Post-GC Life and All the Best!

Congrats

Congrats rdavidmaria!

I read in another post where you mentioned that the consulate has asked financial docs about your company for your colleague?
Did he get his GC? Did you have any similar issues?

I would appreciate your reply since my company is small and I may be 2 or 3rd to go for CP.

Thanks...

rdavidmaria:

Heartiest congratulations on a successful GC and smooth POE. And like alen mentioned the date 04-04-04 is difficult to forget. Enjoy the first weekend in usa as GC holder. Live life king size!

Thanks for the wishes...

Q--------
I read in another post where you mentioned that the consulate has asked financial docs about your company for your colleague?
Did he get his GC? Did you have any similar issues?
I would appreciate your reply since my company is small and I may be 2 or 3rd to go for CP.
Ans--------
I was the 2nd person to get GC through CP from our company.
For the first person they asked for financial docs, our company provided the W3 information by sealed envelop to the consulate the following week he got his visa granted.

For me, there never asked any questions. Consular checked the website mentioned on my appointment letter and had a general chat with me about my daughter 11/2 years old (who was born here) and approved our visa and let us go.

After interview we had our extend 3weeks vacation and came back through Boston and waiting for the Welcome letter and Plastic Cards.

rdavidmaria:

Thanks for your response. If you can post your complete interview experience it will be helpful to future CPers like me.

Good Luck on your Post GC life.