Successful Stamping in Vancouver

rkommid

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I attended H1 visa stamping at Vancouver Consulate on May 15. My case is F1-OPT-H1. My appointment time was at 10:30 AM; I reached the consulate at 10:00 AM and was allowed to go inside after security check. The visa officer asked only 3 questions

1. Is this extension of H1?
2. How long have you been with the company?
3. What did u study at the XXX University?

The visa officer didn’t ask me to show any papers and asked me to collect passport next day.

Ray

Ray,

Did you go for extention or was it the first time you were applying?

your time in this greatly appreciated.

-Shaikh

I was done with my first 3 year H1 visa and this was my second 3 year but I did not go for stamping during my first 3 years. So stamping wise this is the first time I am going for F1-OPT-H1 visa stamping.

Ray

Going to Vancouver for stamping

Hi Ray,

I have question. In your first 3 years , did you change your employer? in other wards when you gone for stamping is it 2 H1 you had or only 1 h1?

Because My case is My completed 2 years with 1 H1. Iam going on New Employer H1. Is it comes under extension? or new H1?

Thanks in advance

I have been working only for one employer since I graduated. In your case why do you want to know whether its extension or new. If it is just to answer to the visa officer just tell him what you have been through. Thanks.

Ray