• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Successful Interview!

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys, yesterday I had my interview here in Tirana. Everything was fine and it lasted just 2 minutes, only routine questions if I was married, if I have children and who will host me. Then the woman said everything is good so u will receive ur passport with DHL service. I am so happy because I had too much stress. If u have any question, I am here for a month then New York will be waiting for me. Best regards and Britsimon thank u for your help. You all are great and what you do is priceless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, yesterday I had my interview here in Tirana. Everything was fine and it lasted just 2 minutes, only routine questions if I was married, if I have children and who will host me. Then the woman said everything is good so u will receive ur passport with DHL service. I am so happy because I had too much stress. If u have any question, I am here for a month then New York will be waiting for me. Best regards and Britsimon thank u for your help and other people as well. You all are great and what you do is priceless.

Congratulations!

Enjoy New York...

typknd limbs

Congratulation!
Suksese :)

Hopefully another albanian will get in USA this year even though chances with my CN are almost zero.

Thank u very much. I hope numbers will move fast bc the procees is easy. I wish u luck.

I also had a successful interview last week and was told would get the visa. However on checking the caec website, it shows I'm in AP. Has anyone ever experienced this, and what's the next step.

I also had a successful interview last week and was told would get the visa. However on checking the caec website, it shows I'm in AP. Has anyone ever experienced this, and what's the next step.

Some peole have experienced similar yes - but there is no "obvious" next step. AP can last a few days or a few months. Unless it is AP while you obtain a missing document, there is usually no explanation for the reason of the AP and how long it might last. You just have to be patient. Hopefully yours will be short.

As far as I know, it automatically shows AP between when you have had your interview and when it is issued. There's no other status for "the interview was approved but we are just busy doing the paperwork at the moment" :)

Thanks Britsimon and SusieQ for the prompt responses. I hink hey should come up with another phrase for this period. It's quite confusing and an extra nervous individual may freak out seeing himself on AP.

Thanks Britsimon and SusieQ for the prompt responses. I hink hey should come up with another phrase for this period. It's quite confusing and an extra nervous individual may freak out seeing himself on AP.

Relax. If you were on "proper" AP you would have received a form indicating that fact. I think the only exception for going on AP after is if they subsequently discover fraudulent documents, etc.

Hello guys, yesterday I had my interview here in Tirana. Everything was fine and it lasted just 2 minutes, only routine questions if I was married, if I have children and who will host me. Then the woman said everything is good so u will receive ur passport with DHL service. I am so happy because I had too much stress. If u have any question, I am here for a month then New York will be waiting for me. Best regards and Britsimon thank u for your help. You all are great and what you do is priceless.

Congratulations and wish you all the best in New York.