Successful interview at Chennai on Dec 19

rainbow

Registered Users (C)
Hope this would be helpful for others.
1. Asked only last year tax returns. On the safe side carry 3 years.
2. My wife was working on H1, but did not ask her paystubs or employment authorization.
3. Did our Xray on 17 and medicals at Vijaylakshmi\'s clinic on 18 dec.
4. Recieved the passport on Dec 20 at the hotel Maris\' address.
5. Did not mention about traffic violations in the DS-230 part 2.
6. Did not carry the appointment letter(I still haven\'t recieved it), but carried the printout of my case number from Madras website.
7. My names were mismatched (Actually used initials on my certificates)
8. Kept the affidavit of marriage, which I had carried for spouse H4.
Moral of the story:
So, don\'t worry about CP. If you don\'t have any criminal record or deliberately put false information, you will get the GC.

Congrats. I have a question please

I am also planning to use the print out from the web site. Is there anything else we need for spouse ? I mean, the printout just says xyz case on xyz date, doesn\'t mention the specific people. Is that ok for all purposes ?

No Title

yes, its ok for both of you. actually its required in two places one is at the hospital(not the labs) and the other one to enter consulate.
when you enter into consulate when they check your appointment letter which is a printout in your case they will match your passport with the name on the case number in their system then only they will allow you.

its not at all a issue. dont worry just take the same case number with date and time on it. you are fine.

Congrats Rainbow !

You mentioned that u did not mention traffic voilations!
What kind of Traffic violations did u not mention. R they by any chance Speeding tkts? Can u pls detail on it pls. It could help quiet a lot who might be in the same boat.

Thanks for ur time.
Congrats again on ur successful CP.