Successful CP @ Mumbai and POE @ Philadelpia

CP experts please help.....Packet 3 missing!!!!

My case was reviewed by NVC on Aug 28th and forwarded on same date to Mumbai consulate by DHL,which was delivered as per the tracking on Sept 2nd.Till date Mumbai consulate maintains that they are yet to receive my papers.They normally enter the case into their system within 2-3 days of receipt.I have also faxed to the consulate the letter from NVC ,which states that they have completed the review and the case has been forwarded to the consulate.But there is no response to the fax.When I called NVC,they say they will take action only after the consulate contacts them.On the other hand the consulate is being unco-operative.I am in a dilema as to what to do now.Has anybody faced this kind of a situation before?Pls. suggest a way out of this situation

P3 missing

Beat It,

AS you said your P3 has been fwd to Mumbai consulate, that means they must have electronic copy of your case. Whenever I contacted consulate by email, I got reply from them. What you can do is send one more email in a week or two stating at you are expecting an interview at Mumabi and just wanted to checkourt when can I expect it(mention your BMB#). Hopefully you will get positive answer.

You said your case reviewed on Aug 28th, that means NVC might have sent it on Sept 4th and it generally take about a week ot 2 to reach your pkt and then they will enter into system. If they are getting more application then the time will be longer. Its now even two weeks, so wait for week and then send email to them. In the mean time, cool down and pray, it helps

Thanks SVJ....My case was reviewed earlier

but sent out on August 28th.The cases that were sent out on same day have already been allotted Oct dates.Till today the consulate has not acknowledged that they have received the papers.Infact I got a email stating that they have thoroughly checked at their end and they do not have my case.What options do I have now?

In that case ...

.... talk to operator at NVC and ask her whether you can fax the correspondence between you and consulate stating that they don't have your case yet. Keep all the forms/docs ready just in case if they needed and go from there. You really cann't do much about it as they say that it may take 3-4 weeks to reach P3 to consulate only after that they can initiate action at their end. I don't want to discourage you, but .... talk to operator early morning, around 8 am EST and tell her whole story, may be operator will take some action. Don't call NV too often, now-a-days they keep track of your calls. Hope this will help you. I'll search if there is similar case like you and the finding ....

SVJ.. I have been speaking with NVC on regular basis.

I have even spoken with the supervisor,but she says that NVC can initiate a trace of the shipment only after 1 month.The timeline they say that it takes 10 business days for P3 to reach consulate is on the extreme higher end.Infact a couple of cases of Aug 28 despatch reached on Sept 2nd.Now its 14 days since that date and nobody has any clue about the papers.Did you find any similar case reported??