Successful CP Interview in Chennai

Re: xml, DD's for bluedart..

Originally posted by TXcowBoy
DD's for blue dart courier is Rs. 250 + n*50, where n is the number of applicants, is it right, so, for myself, mywife and kid I have to take Rs. 400 DD. Is the DD has to taken Consulate general of America, chennai consulate or different name. Can I pay cash for blue dart service. Please reply.

Thanks

The DD for Bluedart needs to be drawn for "BlueDart" and not for Consulate general of America, Chennai. Call the consulate to get information regarding the exchange rate and they will also tell you the amount for the bluedart.

-XML

Hi XML,

Did you list your bank balance and stocks value in I-134?. Do we have to state the current balance of savings account or average balance of saving accouct as bank balance?.

If you have listed the stocks value, have you attached any document that lists the name, number and value of each stock you own?.

Thanks.

Originally posted by sumathi_63
Hi XML,

Did you list your bank balance and stocks value in I-134?. Do we have to state the current balance of savings account or average balance of saving accouct as bank balance?.

If you have listed the stocks value, have you attached any document that lists the name, number and value of each stock you own?.

Thanks.

I did list my bank (current) balance on I-134 but not the value of stocks.

-XML

Thanks. I have a letter from bank stating my current balance and average balance. Is that fine?. Or do they ask for monthly statements also?.

Did you list the value of your personal property ( car, furniture etc)?. Do we need to carry any proof for that (like the purchase order of car)?.

Originally posted by sumathi_63
Thanks. I have a letter from bank stating my current balance and average balance. Is that fine?. Or do they ask for monthly statements also?.

Did you list the value of your personal property ( car, furniture etc)?. Do we need to carry any proof for that (like the purchase order of car)?.

If I remember correctly, Packet IV asked for 3 month bank statement (and that's sufficient. You don't require any other statement from the bank). Also, I didn't list any of my personal property. I listed only my bank balance & my salary.

-XML

Originally posted by Srifx
Hearty Congrats XML. Good luck for the future.

Thanks Srifx!

Just an update, we (me & my wife) received welcome letters on Aug 17th.

-XML