• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Successful CP in Abu Dhabi - United Arab of Emirates

hmbv20 said:
Hi & congratulations
We were in ankara 12 weeks ago for dv2007.My wife is principle applicant & she is BS. She present her BS certificate to the embassy instead diploma.Is there any problem for this?Also they said we need security check but this is not completed yet.Do you have any informations about this process?
Thank you a lot

This certificate is quit enough for the DV requirements.
About security check is just matter of time just be patient and don't be worry
It'll be good if you pick up your telephone and asking the embassy they will give you more accurate details about your case

Hosam, for the affidavit of support, how much money did you show? If I am employed as a grad student by a university in the US, would a letter from my dept showing my annual salary suffice? Also, after the interview, did they give you that yellow envelope with the docs for entry as a permanent resident in the US? I'm in the US and will go overseas for my DV interview once my case becomes current but I will only go for a 1-2 week period.

dv2007us said:
Hosam, for the affidavit of support, how much money did you show? If I am employed as a grad student by a university in the US, would a letter from my dept showing my annual salary suffice? Also, after the interview, did they give you that yellow envelope with the docs for entry as a permanent resident in the US? I'm in the US and will go overseas for my DV interview once my case becomes current but I will only go for a 1-2 week period.

Dear
about affidavit of support I don't know any thing about that form and I don't use it because I have no on in USA to make it for me
I think thta letter will be suffice
I am sure of if you get letter from your work that they certify you work with them will be great point fr you
Yes they give me that yellow envelope
after all you have to ask them in embessy directly call them and they will give you accurate information more than my experience

Hossam, did you enter the US yet? If so, what happened at the airport and how long before you got your permanent plastic card?