Successful CP @chennai on Aug 22 !

arv001

My interview at Chennai consulate was smooth. Thanks to this great board and all fellow Cpers ! . Process was routine with only the documents mentioned in P4 needed.

No need for IRS 9003 form and DS 230 part 1(though it is better to submit). Only the latest pay stub and the 2001 tax return were retained by the officer. 2001 W2 may not be needed if you have the return.
Awaiting the visa packet and will post POE experience after i
enter US next week.

Good luck to all August CPers !

Originally posted by targetgc
My interview at Chennai consulate was smooth. Thanks to this great board and all fellow Cpers ! . Process was routine with only the documents mentioned in P4 needed.

No need for IRS 9003 form and DS 230 part 1(though it is better to submit). Only the latest pay stub and the 2001 tax return were retained by the officer. 2001 W2 may not be needed if you have the return.
enter US next week.

Congrats targetGC. Do we need original I 140 approval? Did they ask in interview?

:) Congrats targetgc....
Have fun while you are in India.....

-Ravi

enter US next week.

Congrats dude, Have fun while ur in India.
RKReddy

enter US next week.

Thanks Srifx !

Your document list was my reference point for quite some time !
In fcat it is still good with some slight changes.

Re: Re: Successful CP @chennai on Aug 22 !

Originally posted by saradao

Congrats targetGC. Do we need original I 140 approval? Did they ask in interview?

You don't need any 140 related docs. Just keep them in case.

congratulations. Yes I agree Srifx expereince helped lot of people including me.